Game of Thrones Abridged: "Oathkeeper" - Man, The North Seriously Sucks

"Oathkeeper" - Man, The North Seriously Sucks

This past episode of Game of Thrones, Dany liberates yet another city of slaves, Brienne of Tarth gets some mad awesome loot, Littlefinger's accent gets a little less creepy, Jon Snow make a new friend (who totally isn't a bad guy) and we learn that the White Walkers aren't such jerks after all.

Watch Video

You missed Hodor. Why would you skip over Hodor? Also no Ser Pounce jokes? Ugh

...and I'll now be referring to Game of Thrones as "Labyrinth 2" from now on, so thanks for that. Petition to cast David Bowie as a White Walker, or at least a really badass boss-fight Wight?

tangoprime:
...and I'll now be referring to Game of Thrones as "Labyrinth 2" from now on, so thanks for that. Petition to cast David Bowie as a White Walker, or at least a really badass boss-fight Wight?

David Bowie may not be credited, but his pants-bulge is!

Seriously though, Bowie is totally down for this sort of thing. Apparently, he wanted a bit part in the original "Underworld" film, but the timing conflicted.

Also, I would note the game "Omikron," wherein he voiced characters and contributed to the OST, IIRC.

Good one again man! I love your Irish accent by the way. No one in my group of friends noticed Little Finger's rapidly shifting Irish accent. Glad I wasn't the only one lol. Good work!

bdcjacko:

Nothing stopping you from making your own version, chap! Everyone's a critic eh?

The "I am Spartacus!" joke was one me and a bunch of friends made while watching it, glad to see we weren't the only ones thinking it.
Also, I burst out laughing at the "looks just like HIS NEW EVIL DAD!" line. I think it was the voice

Littlefingers accent did get out of control last week.

Yes I love these, keep up the good work.

Matt Lees:

bdcjacko:

Nothing stopping you from making your own version, chap! Everyone's a critic eh?

Sorry, didn't mean to come off so critical, I have been enjoying your series lately.

Also why would I want to make my own verision? There are enough things on the internet talking about and taking the piss out game of thrones. We don't need another crappy one (I am saying mine would be crappy).

It's almost like I'm watching the TV show and reading the books at the same time =]

-M

bdcjacko:

Matt Lees:

bdcjacko:

Sorry, didn't mean to come off so critical, I have been enjoying your series lately.

Also why would I want to make my own verision? There are enough things on the internet talking about and taking the piss out game of thrones. We don't need another crappy one (I am saying mine would be crappy).

Hah, that's cool - glad you're enjoying it. :) Jokes tend to get cut for tons of reasons, had some Hodor stuff in this week but it didn't quite make the grade in the end. Next week, maybe! ;)

Matt Lees:

bdcjacko:

Matt Lees:

Hah, that's cool - glad you're enjoying it. :) Jokes tend to get cut for tons of reasons, had some Hodor stuff in this week but it didn't quite make the grade in the end. Next week, maybe! ;)

just do game of Hodor guest starring Ser Pounce, Lady Whiskers and Boots

I also love thinking of Brienne getting the new armor and Oathkeeper as quest rewards, lol.

The outro was a little overly echo-y :)

So the Ice-Zombies have a full life cycle? They are made as babies and somehow they grow into adulthood
I wonder if there are little Other kids running around, what daycare is like north of the North, if there are teenage White Walkers rebelling against their daddies "no, I will not attack the 7 kingdoms; you are not the boss of me" or "I am getting my own undead moose and running away"

Seriously, there's no jokes. It's just commentary. Snore.

You had one job Odin. ONE JOB!!!!

Now they have an army at Jotunheim.

tangoprime:
I also love thinking of Brienne getting the new armor and Oathkeeper as quest rewards, lol.

+500 XP, Oathkeeper, Black Knight Armour +9, Squire - uncommon, lvl 5.

This and much more coming in new DLC - Brienne's Quest and customisation DLC - you can even make her looks sexy!

xD

Matt Lees:
"Oathkeeper" - Man, The North Seriously Sucks

This past episode of Game of Thrones, Dany liberates yet another city of slaves, Brienne of Tarth gets some mad awesome loot, Littlefinger's accent gets a little less creepy, Jon Snow make a new friend (who totally isn't a bad guy) and we learn that the White Walkers aren't such jerks after all.

Watch Video

So, when's the abridged versions of House of Cards and also House of Cards?

Would be a shame, really, if these two series were confused for one another interchangeably.

Isengrim:

tangoprime:

+500 XP, Oathkeeper, Black Knight Armour +9, Squire - uncommon, lvl 5.

This and much more coming in new DLC - Brienne's Quest and customisation DLC - you can even make her looks sexy!

xD

That Black Knight Armour +9 is BADASS though, right? :D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or