No Right Answer: Who Would Win Everything Forever?

Who Would Win Everything Forever?

Another batch of audience suggestions have reached critical mass, so it's time to play Who Would Win! Don't forget to leave new suggestions below!

Watch Video

Good one guys, I laughed almost the entire way through. :D

You guys should do another of these. This was incredibly entertaining!

Omg, best Greg Tito cameo ever.

So basically you just quoted Eddie Izzard jokes in the last minute?

Apart from that i laughed heartily, "GET OVER HERE!!!"
"Soup."

I know you didn't ask for any new Versus.... But I got one anyway if it hasn't ever been stated....

The Heroes Of Time / Links
Versus
The Time Lords / Doctor Whos
In
Pictionary

Tony Stark would win Monopoly, but Arya would completely kick his ass at Risk.

Did you guys just call Jim a blob?

This was probably the funniest episode I've ever seen. Invisible Ghandi had me almost in tears.

Fires aside (because no sane person would start a fire in a pet store), Adolf Hitler would be good at selling pets. Don't forget that he was so strong of a public speaker that he convinced most of Germany to side with him. With that skill and a good mood (let's say World War 1 DIDN'T happen and he WAS accepted into an art school or something in this hypothetical timeline), he would speak up above the noisy animals when inviting people to his store.

Also, since all characters in Who Would Win know what contests they are in, Kirby would not spit out food in an eating contest, thus swallowing food items one by one. Gandhi would be too unaccustomed to binge eating to even come close.

bdcjacko:

Huh. So that's what he looks like. He could be the ref in a fight between Firefilm & Jim/Yahtzee, with the LRR crew to take on the winners. Is MovieBob on a team all by himself?

Darth_Payn:

bdcjacko:

Huh. So that's what he looks like. He could be the ref in a fight between Firefilm & Jim/Yahtzee, with the LRR crew to take on the winners. Is MovieBob on a team all by himself?

Moviebob can call upon his alter-egos, but LRR would clean up; there's something like 20 of them.

OT: Buscemi wouldn't sell a single pet; nobody can trust that face for wholesome animals. Put him in charge of a creepy antique store and an order to sell 30 Monkey Paws by the end of the week, however...

Morgan Freeman vs James Earl Jones at...

Reading Samuel Jackson's "Go the F to Sleep."

Because if it was "the voice of God," the world would implode. The closest thing we've gotten to that is one day, when Chuck Norris and Van Damme roundhouse kicked each other...

The result was the entire 1980's (and most of the 90's)...

Optimums Prime VS The Stay Puft Marsh-mellow Man at headlining Swan Lake.

Ah, Eddie Izzard quotes are the best :) Good job.

RatGouf:
I know you didn't ask for any new Versus.... But I got one anyway if it hasn't ever been stated....

The Heroes Of Time / Links
Versus
The Time Lords / Doctor Whos
In
Pictionary

Doctor Who easily. Ignoring the fact that the Links are silent protagonists and couldn't yell out the answers, the Doctors still have the edge for all actually being the same person while the Links are just reincarnations. The difference? The Doctor's have each other's memories and the later ones would just remember themselves drawing the picture. Link hasn't been shown to keep his memory when reincarnated, thereby losing the advantage.

That was amazing, I couldn't stop laughing. Invisible Ghandi had me rolling on the floor xD

Doug "Nostalgia Critic" Walker VS Ben "Yahtzee" Crowshaw in a rap battle.

Mr. T VS Buzz Lightyear in an arm wrestle, using their off-hand; assume that regardless of which hand that is, they can still continue the arm wrestle.

Spongebob Squarepants VS Doc Brown in a karaoke competition consisting entirely of Bob Marley songs.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Darth_Payn:

bdcjacko:

Moviebob can call upon his alter-egos, but LRR would clean up; there's something like 20 of them.

OT: Buscemi wouldn't sell a single pet; nobody can trust that face for wholesome animals. Put him in charge of a creepy antique store and an order to sell 30 Monkey Paws by the end of the week, however...

LRR has Cam, slayer of the Predator. He will end it all.

Well, you managed to find a boy band-y photo of Hitler. That's...some sort of hidden achievement? Who makes the badges, again?

Your estimation of the Stark vs. Stark Monopoly game was also most astute.

Yuengling drinkers eh? *high five* Shame I can't get that stuff since I moved away from the east coast, everytime I visit home I stock up.

Ponies vs Griffons at World War III

Actually, that would probably make a good RTS game.

Littlefinger vs. Robert House at playing chess.

'Nuff said.

Time Travel vs Presuppositional Apologetics at giving you a headache.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here