Doomsday Arcade: Episode Two

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Wow you guys are from Melbourne cool, Victoria second best state in Australia. The best is Queensland.

Wow, that was great. I'm simply blown away by the production values. Looking forward to the next episode.

Name of the intro song ???? or a dll link pls

Whiskers On kittens! FUCK YOUR KITTENS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lmao at tht

Excellent work. Loved the "Two-Dog" segment.

Timtimfed:

If you look anything like your profile pic I'll be in touch.

Of course, its an actual picture of me! I was a little surprised by the camera so I didnt get the time to smile... Anyway, as a representent of the DOOM NPCs, I believe we are under represented in your videos. Maybe we could get some love! I know some drones and flying heads that would love to meat you... Oups, I mean, meet you. :D

Tom Dude2:
Wow you guys are from Melbourne cool, Victoria second best state in Australia. The best is Queensland.

no no no, you've got it all wrong, vic is the best ;)

Melbourne here, checking in-northern suburbs. Yeah!

zoozilla:
You guys have almost got a "Spaced" vibe going on

agreed, you do have a good Spaced vibe going, though I think you still need to work on the overall flow, and maybe some more video game characters next time?

Besides that you guys did a great job. I absolutely did not see the 3dog parody coming, it was brilliant. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one!

Horray - Moar Aussie talent!

Neato, Melbourne! I wondered about the accents.

It was pretty good. But I think I may have liked the first one better. The whole strutting down the street in god mode cracked me up, though.

"oh no not again"

Heh, this series looks promising. I hope they do well with it!

The Picard reference was appreciated.

Did not match up to the last one in the slightest, sorry guys. I found the last one to tie in with video game humor much better this one went no where and the whole wiskers on kittens joke i found stupid and much prefered the subtle ones form the pilot like the box labeled "the orange."

jezz8me:
Did not match up to the last one in the slightest, sorry guys. I found the last one to tie in with video game humor much better this one went no where and the whole wiskers on kittens joke i found stupid and much prefered the subtle ones form the pilot like the box labeled "the orange."

I agree. Those cats eyes freaked me out - not in the cool way but the I feel embarrassed for you way.

Some parts of got chuckles out of me though. Despite its crappity compared to the first one, it was still worth watching, so kudos for that I guess.

Edit: oh and I thought this series was going to me more event orientated after watching the pilot but the only thing I can think of in that episode that furthered the plot was the introduction of the cheat console.

Great show, a lot of potential.

Word.

Markness:

jezz8me:

I agree. Those cats eyes freaked me out - not in the cool way but the I feel embarrassed for you way.

Some parts of got chuckles out of me though. Despite its crappity compared to the first one, it was still worth watching, so kudos for that I guess.

Edit: oh and I thought this series was going to me more event orientated after watching the pilot but the only thing I can think of in that episode that furthered the plot was the introduction of the cheat console.

I have to agree with that, the first episode was a lot better than this.

I liked the kittens. And the faces after that, though I dislike anime, but this was hilarious xD. And the "Russian bride"-part was awesome xD

I liked this because it was focused more on the two main characters rather than the innevitable game character plot

Awesome, keep up the good work =]

absolutely brilliant!
loved both episodes, and cant wait for the next one.
keep on the good work

cheers

Spawn Iteam: One Sperm Whale.

Love the acting.

Just tighten up the editing a tiny bit more an I think we are onto a winner. It's nice that there is a series that's actually worth while on here besides zero punctuation. The rest just seem like wasted concepts which no amount of TLC can cure.

they cheated at life? oh yeah!

and the Hitchhiickers refrence was great! keep going with these, they're brilliant!

Hah, I find the Galaxy Of Fantabulous Wonderment reference funny. :)

I think these first few episodes are my favorite part of the series, because they have more over-the-top humor. Not that I don't like the newer ones, but this stuff is GREAT. =D

Not half bad.
PS I like making amvs.

Lold at the anime faces

Anyone else notice the Yahtzee game on the burning computer?

Whisker's on kittens!Whisker's on kittens!Whisker's on kittens!....(sigh)
Whisker's on kittens!Whisker's on kittens!..FUCK YOUR KITTENS!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I LOVE THIS SERIES!

I literally lol'd so hard with the punch and the faces expressed Anime like, Epic win. 0__o The Kitty thing was off but sure was funny at the end lmao. Nice video guys, lots of effort again and poor Russian Woman...can't believe she died!

"spawn item:russian bride" i facepalmed at that one

*puts on sunglasses*
then again they do call russia "the bride basket of the world"...or was it "breadbasket"?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here