The Escapist Presents: Escapist Cops: LA

Escapist Cops: LA

Russ and crew patrol the streets of Santa Monica and explain what these silly videos are all about.

Watch Video

How hard was it for you guys to not burst out laughing while doing this? I know I would've.

Code 1337? Genius.

Great use of jargon and you've successfully captured the casualness and general them of those cop show that always have one cop beginning a sentence 'what a lot of people don't realise...'

Also another great excuse to get Russ to run...

Great, I could DRIVE down there to Santa Monica and here I'm stuck in Simi Valley working.

Curse you Mr.Pitts responding to that code pwn!

I'd love to visit the old SM one day, or the San Mon as the locals clearly call it.

Russ needs to start doing cardio with the amount of physical exertion he has been having to do in videos lately. Looks like you guys are having quite a bit of fun out there on the west coast, unfortunate about the bear claw shortage though.... *bites into a bear claw*

LOL! Enjoyed that one. Never noticed Shane's weird running style until now...

ckeymel:
Russ needs to start doing cardio with the amount of physical exertion he has been having to do in videos lately. Looks like you guys are having quite a bit of fun out there on the west coast, unfortunate about the bear claw shortage though.... *bites into a bear claw*

I run 3 miles a day (some days)! It doesn't show? :(

Actually, I decided to take advantage of the warm California weather while we were out there and took a couple of pre-dawn jogs along Ocean Ave. in Santa Monica. I got to know lots of homeless people, which added a whole new dimension to my morning routine. I'll miss it.

Great work guys, reminded me so much of the babble that comes out of the policemen on 'COPS'.
Brilliant work with the 'We gotta roll' sequence.

Russ Pitts:

ckeymel:

I run 3 miles a day (some days)! It doesn't show? :(

Well it does kinda..
But if you run so much why'd you have to slow down at one point?
Also..
Here have a bear claw.

Russ Pitts:

Actually, I decided to take advantage of the warm California weather while we were out there and took a couple of pre-dawn jogs along Ocean Ave. in Santa Monica. I got to know lots of homeless people, which added a whole new dimension to my morning routine. I'll miss it.

Well you could always work at a homeless shelter.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here