Shut Up and Sit Down: Theseus: The Dark Orbit - Surviving Deep Space Is Tough

Theseus: The Dark Orbit - Surviving Deep Space Is Tough

Theseus: The Dark Orbit is a thematically abstract game about four factions battling for survival onboard a distant space station. Sounds simple, but is actually much more confusing.

Watch Video

This was a really good one guys! Entertaining, concise, and effective, with a solid subplot.

JonB:
This was a really good one guys! Entertaining, concise, and effective, with a solid subplot.

Yeah, I just wish the game were better. I have to agree with Paul on this one, at least from just having watched this video.

But yeah, this video was great! Really well made. Keep it up guys!

Zarkov:

JonB:

Yeah, I just wish the game were better. I have to agree with Paul on this one, at least from just having watched this video.

Yeah, looks like the kind of abstract that - for some reason - has a American thematic component jammed on. Weird duck.

JonB:

Zarkov:

JonB:

Yeah, looks like the kind of abstract that - for some reason - has a American thematic component jammed on. Weird duck.

That's a really good way to put it! Though I'm not sure if the game would be better with an abstract theme.

As I'm new to board games and am American myself, I do love the theme of board games and often make my purchases by how much I like the theme. But I've recently bought Arctic Scavengers, and man... when the theme and mechanics perfectly intersect, it's amazing!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here