Quiz: Which Amazing Spider-Man 2 Character Are You?

Quiz: Which Amazing Spider-Man 2 Character Are You?

Find out how your personality fits into the Spiderverse.

Take the quiz!

Geez guys, if you don't have the time to make a proper quiz, just skip it. This was cringeworthy. I mean, seriously, what the hell? Might have just as well asked "Which character do you want to be?" 10 times and be done with it.

Headbiter:
Snip

I'm not sure where you're coming from? The quiz was late, but better late then never. Plus, they're fun and optional to do... so, I don't see the problem at all. I'm not even a big fan of Spiderman but I liked the quiz regardless.

Anyhow..

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

With great power comes great responsibility and angst.
Take this quiz

Er I answered questions in all honesty, and got Spiderman? I even chose one of the answers as "I am the attack" but all well. Still a nice result regardless haha.

I'm the Rhino, which means that my big reveals were spoiled even before the movie actually started...

At least I'm still part of the [REDACTED]!

These types of "Which character are you" quizzes have really begun to confuse me.

Are we suppose to answer as honestly and truthfully as possible (which isn't very easy with the limited and constricting answerers) and get told who our personality most resembles, or are we supposed to have prior knowledge of the subject and characters and aim to get a specific result?

Lately I've been getting the impression it's more "Which character badge do you want" more than "Which character are you".

Spiderman, Spiderman. Does whatever a spider... yeah I came out as Spiderman. Could be a little biased on the answers though as he is my favorite comic book character ever.

"I get really jealous. Like literally green with envy."
"If I can't see them I literally start climbing the walls in frustration"

Subtle..

How did I get spider man? I answered a few that involved me destroying people.

I laughed out loud at the second mention of "breking my neck while falling down the stairs". All test should be this funny :)

Gwen Stacy ... ok, I'm no Spiderman expert - say the least ... - so who is this? Some damsel in distress? Damn ...

Yeah, kinda obvious. I was just trying to -not- be Rhino. :P

Gwen Stacy

The Sky's the limit!
Take this quiz

Geisterkarle:
Gwen Stacy ... ok, I'm no Spiderman expert - say the least ... - so who is this? Some damsel in distress? Damn ...

She was Peter Parker's girl friend at one time, but was killed by spiderman, and physics. It wasn't the last we heard of her, though. Really, they did some weird plot stuff with her.

Caramel Frappe:

Headbiter:
Snip

I'm not sure where you're coming from? The quiz was late, but better late then never. Plus, they're fun and optional to do... so, I don't see the problem at all. I'm not even a big fan of Spiderman but I liked the quiz regardless.

My problem wasn't a late release, it's how even for such a quiz it was really poorly done. For example: If you wanted to be Gwen Stacy, just pick every answer with a heavy-handed reference to falling from a building. Rhino? Pick all references to an animal, the Zoo or Africa. Osborne? Everytime you see the word "green", pick it.

It's pretty clear there was little to no time to do this thing, so they came up with the most obvious, transparent questions imaginable. But the fun from such quizzes comes from being surprised by the result. My point was that if I can basically already predict where the quiz is going just by reading the questions, it's pointless and, in fact, never would be way better than late.

And yes, I'm aware they're just little gimmicks to waste some time on but honestly, I think the general maxime of such a web site (especially if I have to endure those bloody stupid autoplay-commercials all the time) should be to at least try to put some work into their content, even the little things. I'd rather have no quizzes than really, really poorly done ones.

Gwen Stacy

The Sky's the limit!
Take this quiz

ouch that hurt:

Your superpower is an ability to die far too young and give your significant other a tragic backstory that underpins everything about them. Stay the hell away from multistory buildings and suspension bridges.

Headbiter:
Snip

That's typical of all of the "what character are you" quizzes on this and most other websites. They don't attempt to make a quiz with a bunch of generic questions with generic answers and use those to figure out what character you are, instead it's one with a lot of blatantly obvious questions and answers that anyone who knows anything about the source material (and most probably wouldn't take a quiz like this if they didn't) would know what answer equals what character.

Me, I answered as honestly as I could and I ended up with Norman Osborn, as expected.

There is no way to be J.K. Simmons J.J. Jameson?

...I guess I'll settle for Rhino then.

Gwen Stacy

The Sky's the limit!
Take this quiz
Yep that's me all over... ___

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

With great power comes great responsibility and angst.
Take this quiz

I might as well not even bother and just say 'I'm the good guy' with all these quizzes. Probably.

Norman Osborn

Mo' money, mo' skin conditions, mo' problems.
Take this quiz

Huh, well I'm not sure I like the skin condition bit but rich as hell, that I can probably live with...

This quiz is busted. My answers were the "loner" or "violent" answers and I got Stacy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here