Escapist Podcast - Comics and Cosplay: 001: Escapist Comics and Cosplay Podcast - Free Comic Day

001: Escapist Comics and Cosplay Podcast - Free Comic Day

This podcast is audio-only. In the premiere episode of The Escapist's Comics and Cosplay podcast, Ross Lincoln talks about Free Comic Book day, comics as an art form and more!

Watch Video

The TV show you mention at the begining is named "Dans une galaxie près de chez vous" (wiki link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dans_une_galaxie_pr%C3%A8s_de_chez_vous), and to anyone wondering if it is any good : YES, it is really good. The thing is, I don't think it has ever been dubbed in english (or any other language), and I don't think there is an oficial subtitled version (Someone with more knoledge on that may ind a link to some fanmade subtitles). Your other choice would be to learn French :) .

shadowxvii:
The TV show you mention at the begining is named "Dans une galaxie près de chez vous" (wiki link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dans_une_galaxie_pr%C3%A8s_de_chez_vous), and to anyone wondering if it is any good : YES, it is really good. The thing is, I don't think it has ever been dubbed in english (or any other language), and I don't think there is an oficial subtitled version (Someone with more knoledge on that may ind a link to some fanmade subtitles). Your other choice would be to learn French :) .

You're the best person in the world today.

Since this is an audio-only podcast, could you switch the file-format of the RSS-Feed to mp3 for mobile devices like the regular podca(s)t has?
Same issue with the "Movies and TV Podcast".

Stryker:
Since this is an audio-only podcast, could you switch the file-format of the RSS-Feed to mp3 for mobile devices like the regular podca(s)t has?
Same issue with the "Movies and TV Podcast".

We're working on it, sorry for the inconvenience!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here