Escapist Podcast - Science and Tech: 001: Space Trampolines, Smog Diamonds, and Exploding Whales

001: Space Trampolines, Smog Diamonds, and Exploding Whales

In the premiere episode of The Escapist's Science and Tech podcast, host CJ Miozzi and several Escapist News Writer talk about all things sciency and techy: Space trampolines, smog diamonds, and... exploding whales?

Watch Video

Great to see more podcasts!

However, does the downloadable file from the rss page really need to be .mp4? Could you please also provide standard .mp3 files? Skimming through it I saw no reason why it'd need to include the video :(

rofltehcat:
Great to see more podcasts!

However, does the downloadable file from the rss page really need to be .mp4? Could you please also provide standard .mp3 files? Skimming through it I saw no reason why it'd need to include the video :(

That's something our IT team is working on, just a heads up. It's not exactly a default setting so they have to work some techno-wizardry to get that rigged up properly!

as someone who is always looking for more podcasts this is awesome, keep it up guys you are doing god's work

Quite an informative podcast, I actually feel I learned bits and pieces about a number of neat topics! Looking forward to seeing more of these, keep up the good work!

I am liking this so far. Looking forward to seeing more of it!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here