Escapist News Now: New Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Teaser

New Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Teaser

Watch the teaser's rumbly goodness here!

Watch Video

"Like all the girls you meet on the internet Nintendo is only showing bits and pieces to get attention"

Wow. No. That is not okay. If somebody posted a comment like that on The Escapist forums the person who posted it would get in trouble. Something like that should not be in an actual news article or video. This is one of the few places on the internet where I can expect a community that doesn't act like prejudicial jerks. I would expect the reviewers to show the same courtesy.

Epicspoon:
"Like all the girls you meet on the internet Nintendo is only showing bits and pieces to get attention"

Wow. No. That is not okay. If somebody posted a comment like that on The Escapist forums the person who posted it would get in trouble. Something like that should not be in an actual news article or video. This is one of the few places on the internet where I can expect a community that doesn't act like prejudicial jerks. I would expect the reviewers to show the same courtesy.

I agree with this, I tell ya whut.

OT: YES!! 3D!! WOOOOO!!! I was expecting it to be that way, but the fact they did it feels good. I can't wait for it~

Pretty pumped it is in 3D.
It being on 3DS and all, it would have been a waste to not be.

Who wrote that line about girls on the internet? Anyway, just fire them.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here