It's a Puppy! Look at His Cute Little Face!

The dog in question is named Peanut, and you didn't name this gallery the 'Peanut Gallery'?

For shame.

Also, d'awwwwwwwwww...

Look at da puppy! :D

Awwwwwwww, itssha puppy!!

Seriously, though - that is some nuclear grade cuteness.

Last picture: "Now how can I leverage this exposure into getting myself the Lead Editor chair?"

That second picture was simply too much. What an adorable puppy.

This is now the new Escapist.
Goodbye Videogames.
Our new puppy overlords shall rule this site forever and ever.
Amen.

I'm having a really shitty day, like, very, very shitty day, I think these pictures at least eased the shittiness of my day, thank you very much for sharing this cute little puppy.

Look at the little puppy dog, ishnt he sho cute?
I want a widdle puppy dog

I pulled the Konami Code on that page, and basically became the best page on the whole internet.

omg it's so freaking cute! Almost as cute as my chihuahua, almost :3

Ickle wee puppywuppy. Little smoochiewoochie wibble cutie.... Is he going to be in the new ghost dlc?

Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh - that's how it always starts.

Then later there's running, and screaming.

And this is why I love The Escapist. Just because we are serious video gaming website doesn't mean we can't take break and take a handful of pictures with an adorable little puppy!

Chihuahuas usually kind of piss me off, but this is a very handsome puppy. What's the other part of his mix?

#3: SHIT -I just felt a boner

Eh? Eh? Good enough? :p

lacktheknack:
I pulled the Konami Code on that page, and basically became the best page on the whole internet.

That really made my day. Glorious.

JimB:
Chihuahuas usually kind of piss me off, but this is a very handsome puppy. What's the other part of his mix?

He's a mix of Chihuahua and Feist. :D

Call Me Jose:

JimB:

He's a mix of Chihuahua and Feist.

He's a good-looking dog. Thanks for the answer, Call Me Jose.

I usually don't consider chihuahuas cute (due to forehead- toyterriers are much cuter)
But puppies are always cute :D
Especially I like how his ears are wobbly and facing different directions
(our toyterrier had same thing when he was a puppy and it also was hilarious back then too)

Call Me Jose:

JimB:

He's a mix of Chihuahua and Feist. :D

Since feist is a hunting breed, will Peanut be used for a hunt?

captcha: marry me
Dammit captcha stop harassing me! I already explained that our relationship will remain purely platonic.
It's not you, it's me- I simply tend to avoid close relationship with homicidal AIs

blackrave:

There are squirrels that will always be bigger than peanut, but it can happen!

That looks a lot like my dog. :)

This is the most eloquent response to this gallery I can muster. So *ahem* excuse me.

puppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppy

PUPPY.

PUPPY!!!

Oh shame on you escapist, for going for the most insidious route to good publicity. You are literally taping pictures of puppies on your cover to humanize your faceless, comercial establishment, and give yourself a positive image.

....I'm fine with it though. The puppy's soooooo cuuute!

Call Me Jose:

blackrave:

There are squirrels that will always be bigger than peanut, but it can happen!

I sometimes speculate that my toyterrier could heroically hunt mice and even try to kill some rat, but I agree that hunting something your size is extremely dangerous without prior training. Maybe consider dog-fu courses? [disclaimer: there is no such thing as "dog-fu"]

Rag Doll:
Oh shame on you escapist, for going for the most insidious route to good publicity. You are literally taping pictures of puppies on your cover to humanize your faceless, comercial establishment, and give yourself a positive image.

....I'm fine with it though. The puppy's soooooo cuuute!

Maybe EA could use same strategy and post puppies on Origin?

D'awwwwww he's so cute! I'm so jealous right now.

Grouchy Imp:
Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh - that's how it always starts.

Then later there's running, and screaming.

Make sure you have a cat around to protect you then!

ZZoMBiE13:
That looks a lot like my dog. :)

That is one awesome photo. I love the wink haha!

I had a chihuahua called Peanut too. Now I'm sad...
But at least I have these puppy pictures to cheer me up!

lacktheknack:

...nothing happened for me...

The Last Melon:

lacktheknack:

Up up down down left right left right B A enter?

Do you have NoScript on?

lacktheknack:

The Last Melon:

lacktheknack:

Up up down down left right left right B A enter?

Do you have NoScript on?

I'm using Chrome on a Mac...so it's probably one of those things that's the culprit.

EDIT: Oh, got it! Forgot to hit enter.

Holy fuuuuuu-

The spirit of Susan lives on in the office I see. I approve.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here