Escapist Podcast: 138: Pod-zilla Now Kinect Free

138: Pod-zilla Now Kinect Free

This podcast is audio only this week. We discuss Godzilla and Xbox One announcements.

Watch Video

The M.O.P. missile can penetrate 40-60 feet of reinforced concrete before exploding so only one would be needed to turn Godzilla into a big pile of mush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cKjmX0T0w

just want to point out that while one man with a 9mm cant down an elephant 10 people using 9mm pistols can.

so yeah Godzilla might be a bitch to kill but its a matter of there are far more of us and we don't like losing.......

Donbett1974:
The M.O.P. missile can penetrate 40-60 feet of reinforced concrete before exploding so only one would be need to turn Godzilla into a big pile of mush.

Ha, yeah well last time I checked Godzilla wasn't made of concrete. Also, I did some searching and cannot find one instance of an army winning a battle against a lizard of any size.

:p

Yeah, Dogmeat in FO3 was not very useful in combat
I tried to find body armor mod for him, but there was none :(
I also left him in my house

ecoho:
just want to point out that while one man with a 9mm cant down an elephant 10 people using 9mm pistols can.

so yeah Godzilla might be a bitch to kill but its a matter of there are far more of us and we don't like losing.......

Also depends on what ammo is being used against elephant
If elephants would become real issue we would soon develop 9mm depleted uranium-tungsten alloy rounds (or something like that)

blackrave:

ecoho:

Also depends on what ammo is being used against elephant
If elephants would become real issue we would soon develop 9mm depleted uranium-tungsten alloy rounds (or something like that)

lol the joke is not lost on me but there have been cases of police in India as well as the US killing elephants that went nuts with 9mms.

On the animal-killing part: maybe games have managed to render animals so very closely to their real world counterparts, and that's why it's easier to feel remorse when killing virtual pets than when we strangle/shank/shoot virtual people, because we instinctively know that that is no real (enough) human behaviour.

AdagioBoognish:

Donbett1974:
The M.O.P. missile can penetrate 40-60 feet of reinforced concrete before exploding so only one would be need to turn Godzilla into a big pile of mush.

Ha, yeah well last time I checked Godzilla wasn't made of concrete. Also, I did some searching and cannot find one instance of an army winning a battle against a lizard of any size.

:p

The Australian army once fought a battle against Emus and lost.

The Austrian army once attacked itself and lost 10.000 men.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here