LoadingReadyRun: Drugs, Drugs, Drugs

Drugs, Drugs, Drugs

Drugs are bad, and Officer Ruske is here with a very important message about why.

Watch Video

I cracked up at "Crystalline Entity" :)

Good one guys.

This entire sketch was just an excuse to make up "street names" wasn't it?

Did he actually say Gak or was I just hearing things? XD

They forgot the most dangerous drug/chemical, sodium azide. Studies have shown that in the majority of car accidents involed sodium azide.

Also, Future Crack heads of America is my [insert horrible singer name here] cover band.

Great sketch as always!

Graham's kind of amazing at delusional rants, he had me laughing from "Getting teen pregnant" all the way to the end.
Really the delivery for the whole thing was perfect, especially the "You racist" lane.
Anywho, loved it as always.

Can't wait to force this one onto Graham for Desert Bus this year. hehehe

At first I thought a run time of slightly more than 4:30 would be too short, but that was almost perfect...

Also, whose bong was that?

"Burmashave" Oh you sneaky- lost it at that one XD So many Desert Bus references...

Now for the usual question in the moon base; Who's bong is that?

Namechangeday:

Future Crack heads of America is my [insert horrible singer name here] cover band.

"Future Crack heads of America is my Miley Cyrus cover act". Yeah that actually works pretty well. She's going to end up looking 40 before she's 30 like Lohan isn't she...

To be fair, watching Speed followed by Speed 2 is pretty much crack.

Also "It's...hyphenated!" had me cracking up pretty hard.

Crazy Graham is best Graham.

Also, Horsey Party Time. Otherwise known as Party Cannon.

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Which are good? Which are bad?
At least I think the title was a reference to Concerned Children's Advertisers.
Look out for those North American House Hippos, folks.

The Gentleman:
Also, whose bong was that?

They borrowed one from a store (with their permission before anyone asks...).

Graham has the best insane bulging eyes and unnecessary growling for a crazy rant. Also I wonder what kind of wine Kathleen was drinking.

Also the secretariat is a drug XD.

Bermersherv!

That and Crystalline Entity really got me, as well as the end. And especially the stinger, with that delivery. "Oh. Yeah, you might be right..."

Slayed me.

I hope the teacher has a prescription for that Erlenmeyer Flask bong.

Man, knowing all those street names... you guys must do all of the drugs.

Am I the only one who saw the video and came out thinking:

"Man, Kathleen would be a great teacher."

vallorn:
Graham has the best insane bulging eyes and unnecessary growling for a crazy rant. Also I wonder what kind of wine Kathleen was drinking.

Also the secretariat is a drug XD.

Im also wondering that too... from the label colouring it looks like it might be the Yellow Tail Shiraz.
Im not a drunk i just worked at a liquor store for a few years haha

Graham sounds alot like rick from rick and morty in this.

There's a commentary about the US educational system in here somewhere...

I concur with the notion that insane, bulgy-eyed ranting is fantastic for comedy.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)