Animazement 2014 Cosplay Gallery 3: Pokemon and Kill la Kill Edition

The last few shows on Toon Disney/Disney channel before they all went to shit. Good cosplay. Miss that show.

#6 looks like more Pokémon. My best guesses are Swablu/Altaria, trainer from Ruby/Sapphire, and Torchic.

EDIT: And surely 16 is Charizard, yes?

#6 looks like the male protagonist from Ruby/Sapphire with... Torchic and um... not sure.

The latest bioShock Infinite DLC. Still better than BioShock Infinite.

Was that quip really necessary?

OT: Damn that's some impressive cosplay. The amount of Kill la Kill pleases me. Also that Ruby is gorgeous! I want that scythe.

Drummodino:

OT: Damn that's some impressive cosplay. The amount of Kill la Kill pleases me. Also that Ruby is gorgeous! I want that scythe.

I thought the same thing. I take it this guy didn't like BioShock Infinite?

The Lightning costume from XIII-2...I think that's the best out of all of them. That one wins for me.

Some nice cosplay at this event!!

On the group picture I find Deadpool down in the right corner whom Deathstroke was looking for... But I can't find him in the picture... maybe he's up at the roof somewere aiming at the very moment?!

Then in the group picture, in the middle, I also spotted a big part of Akatsuki, whom were not in any of the single/smaller group pictures.

Guffe:
On the group picture I find Deadpool down in the right corner whom Deathstroke was looking for... But I can't find him in the picture... maybe he's up at the roof somewere aiming at the very moment?!

According to my wife's pictures, there was a huge Marvel/DC photoshoot. One of the shots was this:

Not sure if one of them is the same Deathstroke, but they certainly found each other...

i know the fad is dead but i laughed at the Omanyte god one

That was more nearly-naked dudes than I wanted. -_-

Oh god, mad props to tot he guy who went naked but for the belt. That's dedication.

Drummodino:

It still amazes me how fast that got popular* in a short amount of time.
And, my god, there's already a gender swap version of Ryuko.

*popular among anime fans, not the general public, AFAIK

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here