LoadingReadyRun: Cleaning Day

Cleaning Day

The LRR crew's Moonbase is in dire need of a cleaning - provided they can stop watching TV first.

Watch Video

Should have used the salami as binge-watching food.

God of Path:
Should have used the salami as binge-watching food.

If they were watching Buffy, maybe; political dramas require a high-carb diet.

Also, I'm inordinately glad that Beej was able to avoid Science this time around. I don't know if his wee heart could take it.

I am always unreasonably happy when the new LRR turns out to be a Commodore Hustle XD

Are these going to stop with the last season of sketches? Because that would make me immeasurably sad.

I literally just finished a West Wing marathon so this made me smile additionally. That show is way, way better than its component parts would suggest.

So Commodore Hustle is always great, and I am never prepared for Cam to discuss playing 'hide the salami.' Not to say that I disapprove, just that I could not have been ready for it. I also approve of how Goddamn big that salami was, if only to demonstrate how impossible it should have been to hide in the moonbase.

I can only hope to one day be as happy as Commodore Hustle Alex. He may be trapped in a pile of clothes, but at least he has his salami. What he's going to drink however, is unknown.

kailus13:
I can only hope to one day be as happy as Commodore Hustle Alex. He may be trapped in a pile of clothes, but at least he has his salami. What he's going to drink however, is unknown.

Brilliant episode, as cH always is.

Good to see the Beej saga wrapped up so nicely.

I Guess this means it was Alex playing "Hide the Salami" in the moon base. This, after putting his butt all over everything, too! I'm not sure I like where this is going...

omg Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku! yes best manga of all time ever!
oh Beej so much respect for you right now

So was there any trickery involved in the labcoatification of Paul, or did he just put it and the goggles on really quickly?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here