Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top E3 Moments

Top E3 Moments

Lisa lists off her favorite moments of E3 conventions past.

Watch Video

Yeah, I lost interest in this video two minutes in. Every year, E3 just strikes me as nothing but an industry dick-waving contest that gamers mistakenly think is for their benefit. And like the testosterone-driven titles that make the majority of what gets announced, the event is uber-hyped but forgotten within two weeks.

Off-topic: Lord & Taylor can kiss my ass.

Fact: Lisa does give epic high fives. Got one from her at Escapist Expo last year.

templar1138a:
Yeah, I lost interest in this video two minutes in. Every year, E3 just strikes me as nothing but an industry dick-waving contest that gamers mistakenly think is for their benefit. And like the testosterone-driven titles that make the majority of what gets announced, the event is uber-hyped but forgotten within two weeks.

Off-topic: Lord & Taylor can kiss my ass.

Fact: that is what E3 is. It isn't for gamers, it is to woo the whales of the retail market into putting products on shelves. It is for people drive the business of the industry.

Awh that was a sweet Top 5 and wow I never knew you were friend with Kenan (I loved Kenan and Kel)!

Hey, Lisa, buddy? You do good work.

I'm expecting "Top 5 E3 2014 moments" with all five spots being Grim Fandango next week.

First MovieBob writes a column about Clarissa Explains It All, now Lisa shows clips of when she was on All That? My 90's Nick Nostalgia is going bananas! And I like the shirt she wore. I wonder if she considers Yahtzee a friend.
Oh, as for E3, I want to go, but I think I would already need to have a job in Game developing to even set foot in there. Not like GDC, where they have a Career Pavilion. Well, I'll just concentrate on watching this year's gameplay demos (showing off gameplay, the #1 thing i'll do with these games when they're available. Man can not subset on trailers alone!). Excellent show today, Lisa!

Wait...Lisa, you were on All That? Oh man, I feel terrible now because I do not remember you but I loved that show. What skits were in you?

Hope your feet are doing okay and that you've found some more fun memories this year.

You liked Twisted Pixel before Microsoft bought them? What are you, a hipster?

Cool list since it really was something different then the typical fail/win E3 moments, they are great too but we already saw them all by now.

This is probably the best episode of this show, very informative.

Oh my god. Good Burger. I just... can't even. Super nostalgia trip, yo.

I also didn't know that Lisa was friends with Angry Joe. That's pretty cool. I wish I was cool enough to be friends with Angry Joe.

You know the twisted pixel guys??

Can you talk them into making a Steam port of Splosion Man? Because that would just be the coolest thing ever, presumably next to one of those high-fives.

So the entire orchestra and Inon Zur just played the entire time during E3?

I would have fangirled so hard at the sight of Zur conducting.

Only 2 Lisa Foileses? You need 5, so you can make a top 5 of yourselves.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here