Trailers: Batman: Arkham Knight - E3 Trailer

Batman: Arkham Knight - E3 Trailer

Batman takes to the skies to deliver justice to an expansive Gotham City.

Watch Video

Not sure how I feel about the vehicle sections, but flying around the city looks amazing.

And does this take place in the future or something? Seeing as Batman has a freaking robot suit.

Never in my life have I seen something so amazing that I was convinced that it was just plain lying. I mean it - I cannot believe this could be the real game we get.

Call me nuts, but didn't Batman just kill all those guys in those vehicles that the Bat-tank (or whatever it is) blew up?

Ihateregistering1:
Call me nuts, but didn't Batman just kill all those guys in those vehicles that the Bat-tank (or whatever it is) blew up?

Did you listen to the audio? Before he blew them up, he scanned them, and Oracle said that the vehicles were drones (AKA unmanned).

UltimatheChosen:

Ihateregistering1:

Did you listen to the audio? Before he blew them up, he scanned them, and Oracle said that the vehicles were drones (AKA unmanned).

Nah, I'm just bored at work but I can't watch it with the volume cranked up :)

That Batmobile part was so boring especially if we have to turn into a slow tank just to use weapons....thats just terrible. Even the old Batman The Movie game had a section where when you drove around you fired a bat rope thing at lamp posts so you could turn corners at speed. The rest i liked with the gliding etc and having the Scarecrow as the main villian (it looks like) is great. Also like the look of the city as well.

Casual Shinji:
Not sure how I feel about the vehicle sections, but flying around the city looks amazing.

And does this take place in the future or something? Seeing as Batman has a freaking robot suit.

seeing as it's a sequel set years after AC, yes. It's the future.:P

I'm glade flying is faster this time, I wonder if Alfred's alive?

That casual collateral damage...oh dear. I'm going to be causing all kinds of damage bills.

Also, how is the tank thing going to work? Can you only activate it at specific settings where there happen to be unmanned drones? Because if you can just activate it whenever then what's stopping me from just blowing up everything? Batman would never do that but I would.
Also are those cars driving all criminals? What happens if I try to crash into one?

With all this taken into account I don't think driving will be nearly as fun as it should be. Because Batman can't be fun he might cause unwanted damage. But at least you can cause casual collateral damage.

EDIT: I forgot to say that everything else in the game looks magical though.

V4Viewtiful:

Casual Shinji:

According to Wikipedia it only takes place a year after the events of Arkham City.

LobsterFeng:
That casual collateral damage...oh dear. I'm going to be causing all kinds of damage bills.

Also, how is the tank thing going to work? Can you only activate it at specific settings where there happen to be unmanned drones? Because if you can just activate it whenever then what's stopping me from just blowing up everything? Batman would never do that but I would.
Also are those cars driving all criminals? What happens if I try to crash into one?

With all this taken into account I don't think driving will be nearly as fun as it should be. Because Batman can't be fun he might cause unwanted damage. But at least you can cause casual collateral damage.

EDIT: I forgot to say that everything else in the game looks magical though.

V4Viewtiful:

Casual Shinji:

According to Wikipedia it only takes place a year after the events of Arkham City.

Sounds about right, only one year needs to pass for all hell to break loose on Gotham :P

Then again, that seems surprisingly slow.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here