LoadingReadyRun: Doctors Hate Her

Doctors Hate Her

She can disprove years of medical research with this one neat trick!

Watch Video

As soon as I heard "old woman" I knew it would be Grey-Haired Romani Kathleen.

Also, Cam's fleeing out of frame was adorable. I'm tempted to figure out how to make GIFs so I have something to abandon a thread with.

That was pretty amazing...

But wait... what happens when PHYSICAL TRAINERS hate her? Seriously? They're pretty big...

A Combat Infantryman Badge on the Surgeon "General", that was a nice touch.

Missy and Matt? How wonderful!

Do all doctors hate her regardless of country, or just Canadian doctors?
I'm willing to put up with some hate and be in the Canadian heath system!

I love this, especially since this type of advertising always crawled under my skin. I mean, really? Saying that the professional people who are trained/practiced for years/decades in their field "hate" a scam artist that tries to sell crap to the gullible is supposed to give him/her credibility? Are we really at the point where we are so paranoid that the authorities' disapproval is considered to be a good thing?

Also, I got a pretty good laugh at the surgeon "general". Dat hat reveal was glorious. :D

This was an amazing episode, really funny. When I heard surgeon general I was hoping he'd have a generals hat, you did not disappoint.

I might have woken up the neighbors laughing.

can i please have a .gif of graham pulling up in the car and flipping the bird?

See, Gypsies, or whatever you're really called, you'd have a a lot less people hating you if you didn't go around cursing everybody and stealing their shit.

That was really top notch, the writing, directing, filmography and acting push this to one of my top for Loading ready run.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Yes, it's nice to see Kathleen in her natural state, without all that makeup and costume she usually wears.

That was... wow :D probably my favourite sketch so far!

Super Well Done!
Very great video!

Don't be absurd. Everyone knows the Surgeon General is just a myth. Like Bigfoot, or Ron Paul.

Darth_Payn:
See, Gypsies, or whatever you're really called, you'd have a a lot less people hating you if you didn't go around cursing everybody and stealing their shit.

#notallgypsies

Graham_LRR:
She can disprove years of medical research with this one neat trick!

A small part of me was hoping that in order to combat the doctors arrayed against her, she would summon The Doctor to aid her.

attackshark:

I made this already if that works:

So much awesomeness in this episode (like every so far :) )

BTW, what is the soundtrack for this episode? (kinda reminds me of half life)

I guess it's a sign of how mature I am when the funniest part to me was Graham flipping the bird.

Ironically, apples are bad for you since the apple juice is actually very agressive against your teeth and stomach. whne that was found out 10 years ago suddenly all advertisements with apples dissapeared but the myth persisted.

GabeZhul:
I love this, especially since this type of advertising always crawled under my skin. I mean, really? Saying that the professional people who are trained/practiced for years/decades in their field "hate" a scam artist that tries to sell crap to the gullible is supposed to give him/her credibility? Are we really at the point where we are so paranoid that the authorities' disapproval is considered to be a good thing?

Also, I got a pretty good laugh at the surgeon "general". Dat hat reveal was glorious. :D

i know a doctor that hate these scam artists with a passion. because thanks to them people go untreated and die.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Also, Cam's fleeing out of frame was adorable. I'm tempted to figure out how to make GIFs so I have something to abandon a thread with.

I've got you covered!

For all your thread abandoning needs

Scars Unseen:

Thunderous Cacophony:

I've got you covered!

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks a bunch.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Scars Unseen:

Thunderous Cacophony:

I've got you covered!

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks a bunch.

I'm confused. I didn't get to see that. I saw Cam escape in an explosion of papers. I like both.
Well done LRR. I like that you are dropping F bombs and flipping birds. Profanity perhaps doesn't truly elevate your game. But it make things more enjoyable for me.

Clankenbeard:

I'm confused. I didn't get to see that. I saw Cam escape in an explosion of papers. I like both.
Well done LRR. I like that you are dropping F bombs and flipping birds. Profanity perhaps doesn't truly elevate your game. But it make things more enjoyable for me.

Do you watch the stingers? LRR puts a little bit of video (usually an outtake or a follow-up joke) after the credits of each video they make (except Checkpoint). In this case, it was that scene. It starts around 5:35 if you want to see it.

Mj0ln1r:
So much awesomeness in this episode (like every so far :) )

BTW, what is the soundtrack for this episode? (kinda reminds me of half life)

They have a guy that makes backing music for them when they need it.

He's pretty good at music http://www.bradleyrains.com/

mariomario:

attackshark:

That is amazing, you are a legend.

Guys that was the funniest fucking thing I've seen all week, thank you!!

Romani gyspie Kathleen was hysterical.

As soon as Matt said 'He's here' I fucking *knew* it was going to be the Surgeon General- lovely touch having Cam play that part!!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! :D

Worth every penny of the kickstarter!

This was absolute awesomeness compressed into 5 minutes. Bravo, sirs, bravo, and with a big cast too.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Clankenbeard:

Do you watch the stingers? LRR puts a little bit of video (usually an outtake or a follow-up joke) after the credits of each video they make (except Checkpoint). In this case, it was that scene. It starts around 5:35 if you want to see it.

I regularly hang around for the stinger. Apparently, I got dragged away from my compy prematurely this week while the credits were rolling. This particular stinger with Graham's direction, Cam's ridiculous exit, and Paul's laugh may have been the best one yet. I'm not a "laugh out loud" kind of guy for internet humor. But I was for this.

Dr.Susse:

They have a guy that makes backing music for them when they need it.

He's pretty good at music http://www.bradleyrains.com/

Thx for the info :)

mariomario:

you are a godsend.

I need that music. Any chance for a couple of bonus music tracks from this season for Kickstarter backers?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here