Escapist News Now: The Witcher 3 Major Leak - Witcher Ending Spoiled

The Witcher 3 Major Leak - Witcher Ending Spoiled

Some major details have been leaked for The Witcher 3.

Watch Video

Nope, I can't watch this one, sorry.
Any hint at spoiling my 2015 game of the year, however minor, shall be avoided like the plague. :)

Jack_in_the_green:
I think youre just a worthless news-site to report such a thing.
When you really have seldom bothered to say anything of real value about the game. Interviews, analysis, ZERO. Just the usual copy-and-pste press release statements by CDP RED.

I didnt listen of course, being a long time fan of the series, not wanting to be spoiled. I just wanted to know if you were soooo rotten scumbags to go the extra mile for a few more views...

But that's just it, they are a news site, it's their job to report things that happen about video games. You can't really fault them for reporting on this big of a thing and it's not like they posted the spoilers without a warning or something.

Bullshit. Theres no frigging ANYTHING newsworhty to report here. They are just reposting a HUGE spoiler.

Ugh... I'm not a Witcher fan, but it annoys me that someone went so far out of their way to spoil this highly anticipated game for others. Hope the employee targeted isn't punished. Thanks for keeping your viewers informed without listing any spoilers, Escapist News Now team.

AmberSword:
Any hint at spoiling my 2015 game of the year, however minor, shall be avoided like the plague. :)

Yeah, but isn't there also a little irrational bit of your brain that goes: "I really wanna know NOW!"? ^^

hazydawn:

AmberSword:

Yeah, but isn't there also a little irrational bit of your brain that goes: "I really wanna know NOW!"? ^^

Dayum right there is!!! It's tugging at my brain like a little worm now, but I MUST RESIST GOOGLING.

Great, thanks, you just worsened it, a cookie to you.

it would be so easy to report on this as a psa/warning that there is this spoiler out there without actually showing the spoiler
now I can't find out anything about the leak in fear of being spoiled

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I didn't see any real spoilers in that video, just some concept art of things the trailers already showed us. as for those files, I'm not gonna go looking for them. I'd like to play the game and I'd prefer to find out for myself.

Floppertje:
Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I didn't see any real spoilers in that video, just some concept art of things the trailers already showed us. as for those files, I'm not gonna go looking for them. I'd like to play the game and I'd prefer to find out for myself.

What Flop said. There were no spoilers in the video, it was more of an announcement that the spoilers are out there if you don't want to be spoiled don't seek them out and tread carefully on the internet.

I think its terrible. I mean spoilers aren't really something I care about personally unless its about mindblowing twists of sorts like how Arya is infact a three eyed toad. What bugs me more is that hackers would steal from CDProjekt Red. They've always been a stand up company and deserve better from someone claiming to be a fan.

Jack_in_the_green:
Bullshit. Theres no frigging ANYTHING newsworhty to report here. They are just reposting a HUGE spoiler.

If you'd actually seen the video you'd know that they don't regurgitate the leak itself, but report on the leak and how it happened. And yes, a mayor development studio getting hacked and having their design documents copied is most certainly newsworthy.

Davroth:

Jack_in_the_green:

If you'd actually seen the video you'd know that they don't regurgitate the leak itself, but report on the leak and how it happened. And yes, a mayor development studio getting hacked and having their design documents copied is most certainly newsworthy.

To be fair, with some of the journalism coming out of The Escapist these days you cannot be too careful. There has been some embarrassingly bad clickbait lately. That said, better to stay quiet than jump to conclusions and post.

Ok, who would actually go and read this leak? I mean, maybe if you had no interest in the game, but then you also lack any interest in the leak. I, for one, will not be touching anything related to it with a 10 foot pole, I want my Witcher 3 as virgin and unspoiled as possible (which is ironic, considering the series' propensity towards sex and tits)...

Davroth:

Jack_in_the_green:

well I wouldn't watch past the point that has a fucking spoiler alert so don't blame anyone for not having watched the video

Martin Olminkhof:

Davroth:

Jack_in_the_green:

well I wouldn't watch past the point that has a fucking spoiler alert so don't blame anyone for not having watched the video

I blame whoever I feel like. Not watching the video and making baseless assumption is not the video's fault. Where is your precedent of a new article on here posing mayor leaked spoilers? :/

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)