Eventually The Garbage Was Not Enough

Eventually The Garbage Was Not Enough

An excerpt from the Fraught With Peril Monster Manual.

Read Full Article

Why does that giant opossum remind me of Warwick Davis? It doesn't make any sense. Did it consume his essence?

Hiding can't be easy for that massive thing. Maybe it rolls up into a ball and pretends it's a giant dust bunny. Quick thinking.

Barbas:
Hiding can't be easy for that massive thing. Maybe it rolls up into a ball and pretends it's a giant dust bunny. Quick thinking.

It doesn't need to hide, it just plays possum and crushes its foes in the ensuing fall.

A possum of that size could feed a family of rednecks for many moonshine distillation cycles.
Now if only there were a pick up truck large and rusty enough to turn it into roadkill suitable for consumption.

There must be an Uhrtroll that feeds on internet vitriol, otherwise all those hydrogenated fats would go to waste.

EDIT: I love how these comics are making everyone instinctively participate in this wit-off.

Beffudled Sheep:
A possum of that size could feed a family of rednecks for many moonshine distillation cycles.
Now if only there were a pick up truck large and rusty enough to turn it into roadkill suitable for consumption.

-_- We can build such a truck, Sheep. We have the technology, the goal, and most importantly, we have the drive.

xD Ha!
I wonder if we call this a POUS(possum of unusual size)?

This webcomic is always so random.

... But now I want my own giant possum.

Barbas:
Why does that giant opossum remind me of Warwick Davis? It doesn't make any sense. Did it consume his essence?

Rumor has it that Warwick Davis is one of the more successful stories from the Opossum Kingdom Changeling Program that was conducted globally from the spring of 1951 and continuing on sporadically until the summer of 1973. Through a rigorous exercise regime, vocal training and daily use of depilatories he was able to walk among us relatively unnoticed. Other luminaries from the OKCP include Keith Urban, Diego Maradona and Vladimir Putin.

When they take over I fear the oppressive opossum regime.

Nick Lerman:

Barbas:

Rumor has it that Warwick Davis is one of the more successful stories from the Opossum Kingdom Changeling Program that was conducted globally from the spring of 1951 and continuing on sporadically until the summer of 1973. Through a rigorous exercise regime, vocal training and daily use of depilatories he was able to walk among us relatively unnoticed. Other luminaries from the OKCP include Keith Urban, Diego Maradona and Vladimir Putin.

...And...Patrick Stewart...

I don't think people are ready for this kind of bombshell.

By the way, if you've been doing these with just colouring pencils then they're particularly good.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here