This Week In Gaming History

This Week In Gaming History

This week in gaming history, we look at how scandals rocked San Andreas and Azeroth, and how West Virginia ushered in a P.E. "Revolution."

Read Full Article

I'm still laughing about all the controversy that was caused by graphic sex in a game you can only see if you download an unofficial patch or use a cheat device. I highly doubt someone could bump on it by accident and even if that would happen, GTA: San Andreas already was a Mature/18+ rated game and it has stuff that is a lot worse than this.

Aardvark Soup:
I'm still laughing about all the controversy that was caused by graphic sex in a game you can only see if you download an unofficial patch or use a cheat device. I highly doubt someone could bump on it by accident and even if that would happen, GTA: San Andreas already was a Mature/18+ rated game and it has stuff that is a lot worse than this.

I've always wondered how that was not OK but having hardcore DRM in your product without stating it on the case was not.

"So it's bad to hide stuff that doesn't effect me in a game but its cool to hide stuff that'll cause my purchase to cease functioning?"

Thats because one rots childrens minds and the other only fuels capitalism when after reinstalling you have to buy another copy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here