Unskippable: The Getaway

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The Getaway

This week, a game that tries to be a Guy Ritchie film. "The Getaway" can't escape Graham and Paul, even if we fed it to the pigs.

Watch Video

Haha, "if there's a guy called eye brows. I want him to have like 2 foot eyebrows" That part was awesome. I laughed pretty hard right there.
"We know what this murder weapon needs! My finger prints!" Awesome.

Leviathan_:
1st? anyways lemme watch it ;)

Is that really necessary? Reported.

Leviathan_:

It's always fun to see people wave their arms and ask for a ban!

Very funny, a good addition to the series.

Felt kinda slow this week but still good jokes, maybe it was just the pacing of the game it's self.

"I know what this murder weapon needs! My finger prints!"
That was a good one.

I kinda like the edit button you know, first post, then edit what I tought of it

"I said make him listen, not punch him in the face!"

Nice work as always guys. Made me laugh.

Keep it up :)

Leviathan_:
I kinda like the edit button you know, first post, then edit what I tought of it

I still sense an incoming banhammer.

Anyway, the best line is:

"What if I kill my kid?
Your kid... touché."

"What if I kill my kid?
Your kid... touché."

Brilliant, this show didn't disappoint me yet...

Kinda slow, but still good.
I laughed less at this one than last week's, but it's still great work.
Can't wait for next week. :)

not that great in the beginning, but uber-lawlz at the end.

PANCAKES!

Comedy gold.

Jursa:
"What if I kill my kid?
Your kid... touché."

Brilliant, this show didn't disappoint me yet...

I couldn't stop laughing over this part. Very funny. Keep them coming.

To be fair, the Getaway intro is shit anyway, so credit to these guys for livening it up!

"I don't think topper means what you think". Hilarious.

Hilarious work as usual guys.

hilarious. not as good as last weeks dirge of cerberus (which was your best yet imo) but this one made lol literally a lot

Awesome... not the best but still ROFLOL. xD

What If I kill my kid?, your kid -...touche!

We bury your kid,your kid dies.

Certainly my favourite of the series.

Hilarious as always.

sv93:
Haha, "if there's a guy called eye brows. I want him to have like 2 foot eyebrows" That part was awesome. I laughed pretty hard right there.
"We know what this murder weapon needs! My finger prints!" Awesome.

Leviathan_:

Is that really necessary? Reported.

Agreed. Mostly annoying in Yahtzees videos but at least this guy edited it.

I love it! Awesome like always!

Haha, good one this week. I would say this series is improving... and what the hell? The cinematic as it was, was just slow.

BTW, Backseat guy is an important staple character in crime films and games!

Best part for me was:

"Eyebrows, make the boy listen! *PUNCH* I said make him listen not punch him in the face! Can you hear me?"
"No I just got punched in the face!"

Man the getaway can't do accents...or dialogue...or scenery and extras...or anything else much...

Sweet episode guys, keeep it uuup!

Good becasue it was such a bad game. and the fact that there were two guns at the scene ring any bells for the police? Or that there wsa only 1 person in all of london to witness it?

Loved the accents

This one was very meh... But, they can't all be amazing. I liked the 'Eyebrows' bit lol. 2' eyebrows?! Awesome!

Very nice guys, Unskippable is definitely becoming my favourite video series on here. Well, apart from ZP. :D

I love this show I always watch this at work and the guy next to always looks at me weird because its sll quiet except for my laughing and the taping of keys.

this is absolutely wonderful. as far as i am concerned, this is the new ZP. ever since Yahtzee went off the deep end and started replacing well thought out and articulated jokes with randomly generated references to genitalia and fecal matter, i have been looking for something to replace it. thank you Graham Stark and Paul Saunders for giving me something to once again look forward to watching on this site.

Fuhjem:
not that great in the beginning, but uber-lawlz at the end.

YES

Started a bit slow, but got much much better. I think a lot of that is just what you have to work with in this video though. Still one of the best segments on the Escapist. Once again, I look forward to next week.

Lol hilarious again, although not my favorite. I have to say last week's was funnier, but maybe just because it's easier to make fun of a JRPG?

Also, I thought Paul was much funnier than his previous videos.

Favorite parts:
"Why do we need all these guns to deliver a pizza?!"
"I know what this murder weapon needs! My FINGERPRINTS!"
"Thank you background extra"
"'Put him in the chair' *oboe music* '*gasp* Not, THE CHAIR!'"

Good job guys

Good but not as good as the others. However this is probably due to the fact that I haven't heard of the game, but I still laughed all the way through.

I've found a redeeming factor to Mondays :D

"Make him listen"
"I said make him listen not 'punch him in the face'"

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)