Which Ape Are You?

Which Ape Are You?

The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is on the horizon, to celebrate the groundbreaking sci-fi series we want to find out which ape you are. So just take this simple quiz and find out which ape is your spirit animal. It's easier than you think.

Take the quiz!

So far, I got Ceasar from the 20XX prequels, Dr. Zaius, and General Thade from the Tim Burton version. Are there any others?

Cornelius
Cornelius

Take this quiz

Huh. I haven't seen the original movie to be honest.. so not sure if this result is good or bad. However, I do plan on seeing the newest one coming out soon since I saw the other recent one. Ceasar is one epic chimp, the recent one lol.

Cornelius
Cornelius

Take this quiz

I saw the original movie, but I can't for the life of me remember who this is. I hope it's good.

Cornelius
Cornelius

Take this quiz

Well, time to go into the "Forbidden Zone"... These scrolls are not going to fill in their own blanks, mind you!

Cornelius and his wife are basically the heroes of the first movie. The astronauts are just PoV characters. Just like c3po and r2d2 are the PoV characters of Star Wars.

Is getting Caeser good or bad?

Caesar
Caesar

Take this quiz

Samael Barghest:
Is getting Caeser good or bad?

It's good, in the sense that all Ceaser wants is to be with his kind without any human interference/conflicts at this point...

the forbidden zone? Sounds like fun!

-M

SILVERBACK ALL DAY

ah nice:
Caesar
Caesar

Take this quiz

i'm basically Jesus ape

Of course.

Cornelius
Cornelius

Take this quiz