Empty Nest Grey Art Day

Empty Nest Grey Art Day

In which Grey performs parental duties rather than professional ones.

Read Full Article

Hey Cory, just to let you know, after these multiple Art Days you've done for Grey, you are more than entitled to take a break and tell him to do the art sometime. I'm not sure what the result would be, but it would be fun to find out.

All the best futures are pants-free futures.

Wasn't no-pants day what gave them the enthusiastic urge to pursue a post secondary education far far away?

What Nintendo game could be more entertaining than dudes fighting giant monsters? Monsters fighting eachother for both sport and monetary gain for their masters?*

*Pokemon

Gah, tone the SJW stuff down a bit, would you? It's nonstop.

thaluikhain:

I know, right? I liked this webcomic better when it was about a girl who saw video game characters in real life. ;__;

I wonder if jetpack guy is as effective as the tank. I'm rooting for the kaiju regardless. He's the prettiest.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Just ask LoadingReadyRun.

But the real question is, will Critical Miss have a pants-free future?

thaluikhain:

I have had it up to here with your pro-pants propaganda!

Titanfall needs Kaiju.

Oh fuck, I'm going to UBC as well. I'm going to give this kid shit for all of the bad webcomics you've ever drawn.

Congrats on your resident spawnling going to universiy. I'm also attending university this fall but in Ontario.

I think the real thing to question about this comic is "can an assassin assassinate a kaiju faster than some sci-fi gear?"

That is the Quake monster :P

Nice.
Finally, you casuals appease me :D

No pants? NO RULES!

Moving is such a dulling affair, I agree. Still, pretty pictures! I hope we get another arc going.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Will it be a perfect world or a dystopian hell-scape? We'll never know till we try and it's about god damn time our leaders listened to the people. NO PANTS 2015!

Namechangeday:

I think the real thing to question about this comic is "can an assassin assassinate a kaiju faster than some sci-fi gear?"

Oh man, I'm picturing that as an awesome mod for Shadow of the Colossus.

The Wooster:

such exertions do leave me somewhat tapped out in the humour department.

Don't worry you haven't been funny in ages. I only read these any more because I like Cory's art.
OT: Nice art Cory.

Zachary Amaranth:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Just ask LoadingReadyRun.

But the real question is, will Critical Miss have a pants-free future?

We shouldn't leave anyone behind during the great exemption. No matter the gender, race or amount of tentacles.

Seraj33:

We shouldn't leave anyone behind during the great exemption. No matter the gender, race or amount of tentacles.

I find too few people will support our tentacly brothers and sisters on this issue. I'm glad to see someone else take up the cause.

I feel this is probably obvious, but whats the giant monster from?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here