Escapist News Now: New Smash Bros Fighters Robin, Lucina, and Captain Falcon!

New Smash Bros Fighters Robin, Lucina, and Captain Falcon!

Nintendo unveiled new characters for the next Smash Bros.

Watch Video

As long as we get Pink pallet Cp. Falcon I will be happy.

I like how adding back a character they stupidly removed is now progress!
Way to go Nintendo! You lowered the bar and promptly hit your balls on it!

Silentpony:
I like how adding back a character they stupidly removed is now progress!
Way to go Nintendo! You lowered the bar and promptly hit your balls on it!

Hold on, what character did they remove only to bring back? The only removed characters from the SSB series so far include Pichu, Roy, Dr. Mario, Young Link, and Mewtwo. Pokémon Trainer along with individual aspects of Ivysaur and Squirtle, are also definitely removed.

If you're referring to Captain Falcon's return, then I'd like to point out how he was never removed, he had simply yet to be confirmed to return at this point, sort of like what with the character rosters for just about every game.

Everyone really seems to be whining over Lucina just being a carbon copy of Marth, just a female version.

Sure I can understand that, but that kind of worry is really unwarranted at this point in development, as we really have no idea yet.

The only thing I'm upset about is the splash text that they used for Lucina. "Lucina wakes her blade?!" Who's idea was it to leave that as a good phrase?

And I'm flat out excited to play as my tactician. Here's hoping that there's more customizing options for him/her.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here