Best M15 Cards To Play This Weekend

Best M15 Cards To Play This Weekend

M15 is upon us. Here are the cards I think you should consider adding to your decks this weekend.

Read Full Article

Bought three packs, got Garruk. Very happy.

I opened Chandra in my prizes at the prerelease last week. A shame she didn't turn up in my Sealed pool: I was playing red-green and she'd have helped a lot. She'd have been taking out little things, or preventing bigger creatures from blocking. Ah well. 2-2 is good by my standards.

This weekend was the prerelease here in Argentina, and I got the most horrible card pool in the history of Magic. I was barely able to put a deck together, and only won one match. I even lost to a guy who was playing Magic only for the 3rd time in his life...

I then bought a bunch of booster packs and still had horrible luck. Luckily I got a Chord of Calling, the only good card on all boosters. I was really looking forward for at least one of the new PW or a Commander-playable mythic.

My brother, the lucky bastard, got a Garruk in the one prerelease box he picked up.

But at least I got a full playset of Goblin Rabblemasters between my two prerelease boxes and the buy-a-box promo. >_>

And I did get a foiled Siege Dragon in addition to the prerelease promo equivalent.

EDIT: For the prerelease I played a red-green goblin-focused deck with two Rabblemasters and some other fun stuff, and ended up in 9th-or-so place out of 38 players. For the release I actually managed to run a mono-red deck and got 3rd place out of 14 or 16 players. Unprecedented success for me, although it didn't win me anything special.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here