Unskippable: The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Part 2 - Apparently He's a Pokemon

The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Part 2 - Apparently He's a Pokemon

The Hundred Knight meets his new overlord, and she's less than impressed that he can't emit liquid fire from various orifices.

Watch Video

Robot? Golem?
...Rolem?
...Gobot?
Go-bot!

I've dealt with bags of hammers that were smarter than some people I know.

I'm kind of curious how this game plays. The levelling intelligence thing seems like it could be fun. Achievement unlocked!

This is an Atlas game, isn't it? This feels so like one. All we need is Laharal and Etna to show up.

This game looks sort of fun actually. Anyone confirm/deny?

Well now we know why everyone stays clear of the Swamp Witch.

As soon as she bends over, Hundred Knights eyes go all swirly. She hypnotised him with her boobs.

Liquid fire? Isn't that basically magma? Makes for a horrible one night stand regardless.

It's true.

I bitch out my Arlecchino once a day or so just to keep in practice.
(Also because otherwise it gets ideas above its station.)
But it really does me very little good in terms of my day to day social interaction.

It's like the game gives you trophies out of pity, for having to get bitched at by the witch. They're the "Participation Trophies" of video games.

Wow, I never knew the ABC in ABC gum actually meant something. I thought that was just a fictional brand or something...

Nikolaz72:
This game looks sort of fun actually. Anyone confirm/deny?

I had a lot of fun with it. The game has a lot of personality, and even the worst parts of it can only really be called slightly below average.

Definitely worth a play if you enjoy action RPGs, nippon-ichi, or JRPGs

We need this hat for Feed Dump. Someone get on that!

Oh, from what I've read about the story, the Swamp Witch has plenty of other very good reasons for having turned into an antisocial bitch over the years, beyond just having been sealed in her swamp for over a century.

Arlecchino says like two sentences and instantly becomes the best character in the cutscene.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here