Feed Dump: Dead Body Accidentally Thrown Away

Dead Body Accidentally Thrown Away

This is probably the darkest dump, ever.

Watch Video

Wouldn't that hat only let "green" light of the spectrum through?

I guess since chlorophyll generally is green, makes it logical? I can't see why a block of solid cardboard isn't much better.

Dude hung himself and no one noticed or cared to the point they thought his body was a prop and no one reported him missing.

This shit got dark, fast. Macabre humor to say the least. But the realities of the situation are simply terrible.

Screaming louder to win arguments? I thought we all learned that online, parenting is slow to catch up once again!

Come on Toyota everyone knows that homer had the best solution for obnoxious kids in the car

How could you not get suspicious when throwing out a 80 + kg (160 pounds) prop that is not realy plastic. And why even throw it out, did it smell bad, duh?
The idea of the sheriff seems dumb, but considering how triggerhappy some people are, itīs porbaply better to be save.

Yay, early Feed Dump!

...that got dark.

Kathleen, FWIW, I had kind of the same reaction. I just didn't grow up with Skeletor in my life.

I'm fairly certain that the "Heaps" in "Heaps of free shade" is referencing the wearer's fat-rolls.

Kathleen: the only LRR'r who can out-dark Cam.

When i die, i want my body to be blown up in a public place so i can ruin somebody's day :)

When I die I want to be propped up with a sign that says "Thanks for coming."
Then send off the stinking corpse to burn.

Also, dammit Kathleen how do you not understand Skeletor?!?

I'm not high. Really. *shifty eyes*

Out-dark Cam?! Slow clap for Kathleen I guess

I loved the hat!
Also, yay; Graham!

I still say prison uniforms should be hot pink and covered with pictures of naked grandmothers. NOBODY thinks that's cool, and no one will confuse an escaped prisoner with someone in a costume.

To be fair to the corpse dump guys, people mistaking corpses for halloween decorations does have precedence. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9841877/ns/us_news-life/t/corpse-mistaken-halloween-decoration/

The head-canon raccoon manages to get comfy right when a show he doesn't like comes on. "Dude, change the channel. Dude, come on! What are you dead or someth...oh, right."

What size of Alligator is Cam used to?

Aww man, you missed your chance to reintroduce Ron Dewings.

Stryker:

I was waiting for it too

As someone who has lifted dead bodies before, it takes a special kind of ignorant to mistake one for a Halloween decoration.

Ah, Florida... the only state in the country where "Dog bites man" is the more unusual story (as opposed to "Man bites dog" for those who have not been exposed to journalism 101)

Bah! Echoes is a compilation album that shortened the title song AND "Marooned"! Why would you listen to that instead of Meddle? Or a live album with another version of the full "Echoes"? Or the entire Pink Floyd discography in order? *nag nag nag*

"Kathleen Misunderstands Skeletor" is now my new favourite moment in Feed Dump history.

Bogwhiskers:
Bah! Echoes is a compilation album that shortened the title song AND "Marooned"! Why would you listen to that instead of Meddle? Or a live album with another version of the full "Echoes"? Or the entire Pink Floyd discography in order? *nag nag nag*

Because it's the summer and you're bored so you're going through greatest hits albums? That's what I did when I was in university.

What did you expect from a shade that's "heaps free"? It's cheaper than a "hella free" shade, and therefore less effective.

I always thought orange prison jumpsuits were to help improve visibility? Hard to hide blood, hard to hide in shadows, easy to tell if people have concealed weapons or contraband ... bright orange seems like a fantastic prison ttire from a purely utilitarian perspective. Seems like all you're doing is making it harder on wardens by changing to tones.

PaulH:
I always thought orange prison jumpsuits were to help improve visibility? Hard to hide blood, hard to hide in shadows, easy to tell if people have concealed weapons or contraband ... bright orange seems like a fantastic prison ttire from a purely utilitarian perspective. Seems like all you're doing is making it harder on wardens by changing to tones.

If people are starting to wear orange jumpsuits as a fashion statement, then prisoners could simply hide among them. Given that a prisoner could easily change clothes at a mall, it makes sense that their attire needs to change to be instantly recognisable instead of "Is that a prisoner or a fashion victim?"

Evil Smurf:

Stryker:

I was waiting for it too

Me three. Is it bad that the instant Graham said that I had "Hi, Ron Dewings here" playing in my head?

kailus13:
If people are starting to wear orange jumpsuits as a fashion statement, then prisoners could simply hide among them. Given that a prisoner could easily change clothes at a mall, it makes sense that their attire needs to change to be instantly recognisable instead of "Is that a prisoner or a fashion victim?"

I honestly don't really see that as an excuse, however ... As any prisoner who escapes a reasonably secure prison is likely to have had help from the outside, which means a change of clothes as soon as they're on the outside.

Not only that, but for the sake of making it SLIGHTLY harder to blend into the general public for those handful of people who do escape, you're making it harder on understaffed prison complexes where the grand majority of prisoners are going to spend the remainder of the sentence(s).

Add to that, having two-tone prison attire will make it easier to escape in the first place. Strtegic application of wet charcoal (esay enough to secure in prison in any reasonable quantity) and you have an all-black jumpsuit. Which will lead to increased potentiality for prisoners to escape and hide in the first place.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here