Suddenly, Skeletons

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Suddenly, Skeletons

I'm all about the skellingtons

Read Full Article

"Skeletons are inherently funny"?

So I guess that means they tickle your funny bone?

I'm sorry.

That hit my funny bone!

When I saw the part with the cake, I thought it looked familiar, then the second group of panels made me realize you were using old panels, slightly.

Critical Miss: Skeleton Edition
Pre-order now and you get the Erin skeleton for free.

Dem tags XD

Skellingtons make everything better, ask anybody. Like the not at all terrifying and absolutely hilarious skeletal beasts from Dark Souls.

10/10, would skelly again.

Daystar Clarion:
Skellingtons make everything better, ask anybody. Like the not at all terrifying and absolutely hilarious skeletal beasts from Dark Souls.

For maximum comedy, multiple skeletons are reccomended.

I actually do support the notion that skeletons are hilarious, particularly if you have a good physics system. In Titan Quest, I clubbed a skeleton so hard that it exploded over the tomb's walls and had bones scattered in different rooms throughout the tomb. :D

Also, the tagging is back with a vengeance.

I always find them 2spoopy4me

Plot twist: There's a skeleton inside all of us!

I like that you're not afraid to give yourselves a ribbing.

Skeletons are funny? I like the ankle you're trying here.

This strip is officially 3spooky5me.

Did you guys know that inside all of us there is a real life skellington?

There should really be a skeleton in every Critical Miss comic. No one cares if they are hard to draw, you'll get better at it after drawing a few thousand of them!

Nothing can't be fixed by a large influx of skeletons! We should have a holiday where everybody just goes nuts and lets their inner skeleton come out.

Literally

What discussion of skeletons would be complete without the educational and entirely accurate bone song?

They're up all night to get spooky.

Oh no!
Skeletons!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[misclick]

Spooky Scary Skeleton count: 4. Ya didn't disappoint, guys.

I am here simply because of this week's under-comic sign off. I have not heard that song in years and the link in the blurb afterwards just sealed the deal. Ta guys, for a blast from the past that was not unwelcome. ^^

Oh yeah, insert bare-bones skeleton pun here.

Here's my probably wrong trick to figure if a skelton is funny or actually scary. If it still has part of flesh sticking to it scary. If it's stripped clean of all of it then it's god damm hilarious.

This thread needs more spooky scary skeletons.

A lot more.

I approve of the use of Skellingtons.

Anyone know if Spooky Scary Skeletons has stems available?

Why the hatred for Jason and the Argonauts skeletons?

Ray Harryhausen made a masterpiece in that film and it's brilliance still shines through today. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Captain Kirk and Spock fighting them rather than a bunch of Argonauts.

Spooktacular guys.

Probably my fave strip so far, mainly because of whatshisface's tweet earlier this week.

Well, this one really cracked me up.

And yeah, Bohemian Like You ... And now I miss playing with my old band ... We played it on our very first rehearsal, mainly because it was so easy that we could get it right on our first try, with very little practice... Good times!

I clicked hoping for more skeletons that go "Ngyaaaaaa". You did not disappoint.

Skellingtons make everything better indeed! I need to add to the spooky scary skeletons counter. ;)

OT: Comic was funny too. :p

CAPTCHA: Rise and Shine, well then.

Ya know, I'd hate to give either side more info in the Grey Vs. Corey war.

But those skellingtons were friggin hilarious.

One of the tags say "Skellingtons", but Jack was nowhere to be found! For shame!
Also, I hope I am NOT the only one who heard Robot Chicken's Skeletor every time I heard "NYAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Well I wanted to get in on the fun by posting a clip of Nick Frost in Hot Fuzz saying "I don't know nuffin' about no skellingtons".

But apparently it's the one movie clip not on YouTube and there is no GIF I could find either. And I've no idea how to make those, so there's a perfectly good plan all skeletoned up.

Well, it is pretty darn funny when Jim does his Skeletor voice. xD So I guess I agree with you, Grey.

ZZoMBiE13:
Well I wanted to get in on the fun by posting a clip of Nick Frost in Hot Fuzz saying "I don't know nuffin' about no skellingtons".

Man that movie is awesome. :)

Couldn't find the clip either, but we need something, so lets get Peter Jackson stabbing Simon Pegg dressed as Saint Nick. :D

I am disappointed of there being no mention of the best skeleton anywhere around here:

For Shame Escapists...FOR SHAME!

This is one of my favorite strips in a long time. I don't know why, but the "gynaaah!" thing just fucking hits me right where I live, man.

Sp00ky 5cary Styl3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or