When Captain America Throws His Crappy Shield

When Captain America Throws His Crappy Shield

Like many of Marvel's 70 TV efforts, Captain America didn't really hit the mark.

Read Full Article

Didn't you do an article on this Captain America TV film before? I swear I remember reading one.

I'm not sure why but I was expecting this to be about the oh so terrible 1990 Captain America straight to video movie. I guess after the modest success of the 1989 Punisher movie, which wasn't good but wasn't terrible, they thought they'd give Cap a shot. The results were pretty abysmal.

From Captain America to David "Blast Hardcheese" Ryder in Space Mutiny. Such is the downfall of Reb "Big McLargeHuge" Brown.

youji itami:
Didn't you do an article on this Captain America TV film before? I swear I remember reading one.

You sure you're not thinking of Spoony One? Because he reviewed both of those movies.

proto-X-Men movie? ... oh, Generation X... forgot all about that.

youji itami:

It may have been in a video. Before Captain America: The First Avenger, joe Johnson directed The Wolfman, after it went through 3 other directors before him. Bob reviewed that on, brought up Cap, and showed a couple of screenshot from the older Cap movies, adding "I've been burned before."

None of these are worst than David Hasselhoff's Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD movie.

But why? Bracket is no Mad Dog Killer, he's after something...
OT: This seems like something out of Kamen Rider rather than Super Sentai. Only our main character is a whiny bitch and doesn't do anything.
And wasn't there another Captain AMerica movie whose costume looked like the Comic version?

Rangerboy87:
From Captain America to David "Blast Hardcheese" Ryder in Space Mutiny. Such is the downfall of Reb "Big McLargeHuge" Brown.

Frankly, I call that an improvement.

SlightlyEvil:

Rangerboy87:

Frankly, I call that an improvement.

True. That is the role he's known for now.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here