Unforgotten Realms: Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

Schmoopy and Nailo come to grips with their new bodies and discover a new quest and a strange alliance with an old enemy.

Watch Video

"Wait, you're a sorceror?"
"I wanna cast a spell!"

So this meas scmoopy cant cast flare anymore? nnnnoooooooo!

Absolutely hilarious. The Arbiter ability joke literally made me laugh out loud. Freaking great job. It's not just the jokes anymore. I'm legitimately interested in where the plot goes now.

Eleoumus might be able to Flare now!

nice one. Keep them coming :).

god i love this show

I can't wait to find out if Schmoopy will be able to do... something, or if ..um that...thing will happen because of ... the... stuff.

Wow! Great! Really thought the ending was funny!

Always hilarious. Although I will say that Gaary's voice sounds like it may get annoying after a while with that heavy distortion.

I loved the being held out of the club scene. lol

"Gary, c'mon Gary. Don't leave a brother at the door to the club." "thats the guy I was talking about. Oh, let me do the honors then. SUCK MY BALLS PALADIN!" That was awesome, I nearly cried laughing.

xitel:
Always hilarious. Although I will say that Gaary's voice sounds like it may get annoying after a while with that heavy distortion.

I'm pretty sure that thats the original characters voice. Gary wasn't actually speaking there.

Wait, AMlestrom said he was the Prince of Triton....so what's he doing here?

Been waiting for this and I wasn't disappointed. I loved the WoW rogues are overpowered hint at the start...

This is my favorite so far of the new series. Well done, Rob.

Loved it, Arby is half kobold? odd. Also roamin has 2 of the nader gems and the kobolds are fishing for 2 more, that leaves 3 more circulating. and is the Gavin guy meant to be a half-vampire half-werewolf but really it's half kobold?

Last question I promise, so next week is the next ep?

This is just getting better and better!

Fantastic jokes AND script now. The dialogue between James and Maelstrom was very good, sounded like it could have been from a film or something.

Strangely though I found Schmoopy's and Nailo's voices a little similar at some points for the first time ever.

So...Maelstrom and the vampire guy are trying to collect the 7 crystals to...and schmoopy is now maelstrom's half...and lvl 1 characters are legends because...what?

Great episode Rob! UR seems better than ever.

stormcaller:
Loved it, Arby is half kobold? odd. Also roamin has 2 of the nader gems and the kobolds are fishing for 2 more, that leaves 3 more circulating. and is the Gavin guy meant to be a half-vampire half-werewolf but really it's half kobold?

I am pretty sure those kobolds are fishing for the gems that Roamin actually has, so there are at least five floating about.

And I do like the series more and more. I like that James and Steven are still in the game, though Steven is a little freaked out for the moment.

Haha, that's the second time he sneaks in Cloak of Shadows nerf cries in one of his videos :D Brilliant.

Roamin's still my favourite character.

"If you ask me, they're retarded. Trust me, I'm an expert on retard.." Aaah, made my day.

The_root_of_all_evil:
"Wait, you're a sorceror?"
"I wanna cast a spell!"

Even though that was an epic quote, it pales in comparison to anything that Professor Walrus says.

That was so brilliant, I think I might have died!

Maelstrom, I ♥ you!

The episode was amazing as always. I like the new plot twist and all the jokes but this episode just didn't seem as good as the last one. Can't wait for more!

The argument between Schmoopy and James, Eluamos's inner-voice ranting, and the growing friendship between the Arbiter and Gary was hilarious, especially the 'suck my balls, Paladin!' But tthe one part that really made me laugh was the scene of the two Colbolts 'fishing' for the gems. Looking forward to the rest.

Simply Histarical...

The jokes were a lot better and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off...

Can't wait for the next one...kobold

ROFLMAO!

I can't stop laughing, my sides hurt and my eyes are watering up...

That ending was just, hehe, hahahahaha...

Awesome episode, Rob. I'm a bit interested in the fact that the character Schmoopy and Gaary took over aren't even trying to rid them from their bodies....or even caring that much.

And will the thing... With the... yeah.
Beatiful.

yeah I think the plot might actually start to make sense now

Do we really need to go into foreshadowing jokes?

As always Rob, great show. The jokes this time had me laughing pretty hard.

sv93:
"Gary, c'mon Gary. Don't leave a brother at the door to the club." "thats the guy I was talking about. Oh, let me do the honors then. SUCK MY BALLS PALADIN!" That was awesome, I nearly cried laughing

Right on the money. Laughed so hard at this.

When I finally broke down and watched this series, I wound up watching the entire run in one sitting. Good work, Rob. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

You have got to love the summing of the episode at the end...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here