Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 (Orange) Cats in Video Games

Top 5 (Orange) Cats in Video Games

Okay, we get it! You love Kevin! Sheesh!

Watch Video

Lisa: I love you.

Kevin: Whatever.

Orcboyphil:
Lisa: I love you.

Kevin: Whatever.

False! He would've said: Did I give you permission to speak?

Cats, games and females. The pillars of the internet. Great video Kevin.

Oh come on Lisa. I would trade a million Kevins for 1 of you.

Really makes me sad that there has only been 2 Blinx games.

Personally, I think Kevin would make a lousy host. He's best suited to his current Ed McMahon role.

And you make for a very adorable Johnny Carson, Lisa. Love you.

Best. Top 5. Ever.

Why do the credits run so fast?

Kevin is copyrighted material, or, well, we're working on it and if you want to use his likeness you must pay Lisa $500,000,000,000 and then you become the sole owner of Kevin but watch out cuz he's a dick.

And Kevin loves you back. You can tell this because he isn't mauling you for carrying him upside down.

I look forward to the next episode of "Lisa Foiles finds ways of putting Chrono Trigger in first place."

Thanks Lisa. :) With all the crap going on around the Escapist (and pretty much everywhere else <-<), I think we needed this bit of cuteness.

However. Um.....Mario isn't orange....He's yellow...

Also, a thank you to Keven, and his sister, Keven. ;3

I fucking called your #1 pick. YES!

Also, fuck Bubsy! I hated that game as a kid T^T

Ed130 The Vanguard:
Why do the credits run so fast?

You're not missing much. They're all Kevin.

EXCUSE ME
How can you have these secondary characters while you're missing the *main* character of a classic game???

I rate this list 3/10 Would not list again.

Aptspire:
EXCUSE ME
How can you have these secondary characters while you're missing the *main* character of a classic game???

Beat me too it. That game certainly brings back memories. Now if you excuse me, my Sega Genesis (and this game) await me!

wetfart:

Aptspire:
EXCUSE ME

Beat me too it. That game certainly brings back memories. Now if you excuse me, my Sega Genesis (and this game) await me!

I had that on Game Gear! Highly doubtful that thing still works.
You know, I feel pretty old when I get nostalgic for the graphical designs of systems from 2 generations ago (Playstation 2, XBOX, Gamecube).

Also, we love you, Lisa! Kevin may be cute, but that's all he has going for him. If anything, HE needs YOU to live.

Yeah, I got a shoutout!

Kevin is really good as the producer, the video quality went straight up.

I believe I only suggested Kevin be promoted to cohost. If it makes you feel any better, we might only like Kevin so much because our brains are infected with toxoplasma gondii.

I still think this show has gotten better since you're been featuring Kevin more...

So jealous of Kevin. He gets Lisa Foiles hugs like daily. All I get is a Lisa Foiles high five once. Kevin is a jerk. A fluffy adorable jerk.

Evil Smurf:
Yeah, I got a shoutout!

Kevin is really good as the producer, the video quality went straight up.

Wait... Didn't Kevin did all of those cool-ass edits?! Because that would explain why I liked this episode in general...

Still won't make me like Kevin more than Lisa, but whatever... More Top 5 videos with this kind of quality and beyond!

(Also, we need a Top 5 only centering around Chrono Trigger... because why not...)

you have two cats with the same name?
Nevermind, that's not that weird to me. My grandma had like 13 cats all named "Kitty" or descriptive word+cat
examples: Fat Cat, Black Cat, Stripe Cat, Cat Who Climbs on Rocks. Actually, that's a fairly common quirk among farm folk as they see cats more as tools than pets.

Awww yis, shoutout to all the ginger kitties out there, my buddy Kaji is out wandering but I'm sure he would approve this video.

I was genuinely worried by the opening montage that you were going to put Big the Cat on there somewhere. *shudders*

How about a top 5 WORST cats. THAT is a list I could see Big on.

bdcjacko:
So jealous of Kevin. He gets Lisa Foiles hugs like daily. All I get is a Lisa Foiles high five once. Kevin is a jerk. A fluffy adorable jerk.

I'm jealous of Lisa Foiles. I mean, she gets to just hold Kevin whenever.

Good list - I barely recognised anyone but then again I'm struggling to think of any orange cats in games. It's not usually the sorta thing I'd take note of since none of them are Kevin.

You know I don't recognize a single cat from the list, except SNES Simba from the intro.

Top 5 orange cats in videogames.... lets start with yellow cat costume.

i dont think thats how it works lisa. really we get tops for specific color cats now?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here