Did You See All the Glorious Cosplay from Gen Con 2014?

Did You See All the Glorious Cosplay from Gen Con 2014?

Some of the best cosplay that we bumped into at Gen Con 2014.

Read Full Article

The closest thing I could find for the Menoth cosplayer would be a Exemplar Bastion.

Mostly due to the weapon.

Isn't he supposed to be High Exemplar Kreoss?

The Warmachine character, how much did those pauldrons weigh?

Ed130 The Vanguard:

Depends on what they are made from!

<.<
>.>
<.<

I'll leave now....

On Topic:

This was some cool cosplay right here!
Liked most of them and still, I would ove to go to a con someday!

Wow - #28 for the win.

Temporal_distortion:

Took some digging since I don't play as or against Menoth with my local group, but he appears to be Exemplar Bastion Seneschal.

#28 (The Space Marine duo) is much less heartwarming when you realise that they are Dark Angels and Dad is dressed like a Chaplain, which means he's watching this scout for signs of heresy or allegiance to the Fallen.

#2: Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?

#11: I LOLed out loud at the Wolverine comment

#13: Why would anybody need that many gas canisters?

Thunderous Cacophony:
#28 (The Space Marine duo) is much less heartwarming when you realise that they are Dark Angels and Dad is dressed like a Chaplain, which means he's watching this scout for signs of heresy or allegiance to the Fallen.

minor correction for you:

They are both Deathwatch members
& The dad is in the Ultra marries

Why the WAAAGH! for 22? It's a Mandalorian Clone Trooper cross.

direkiller:

Thunderous Cacophony:

minor correction for you:

They are both Deathwatch members
& The dad is in the Ultra marries

Good catch.

Soviet Heavy:

While I can see how you would get Mandalorian from the helmet, the skull symbol and overall patchwork design makes me pretty certain it's Warhammer Ork related. Though it is perhaps cross pollinated with something else.

Slycne:

Soviet Heavy:

While I can see how you would get Mandalorian from the helmet, the skull symbol and overall patchwork design makes me pretty certain it's Warhammer Ork related. Though it is perhaps cross pollinated with something else.

The symbol in the middle looks like a simplified version of the Mandalorian Mythosaur Skull emblem, and the coloration looks like Boba Fett's pale green armor.

Good job 24 didn't bump into page 8, it wouldn't have ended well... Sororitas can never let heresy go, even at a con.

Guffe:

Ed130 The Vanguard:

Depends on what they are made from!

and what planet's gravitational field they are in.

My wife got a photo of a dude who goes by RentToPwn who cosplayed as drow Chang from Community. I was hoping to see a photo of him here. "Magic User baby!"

Vivi22:

Temporal_distortion:

Took some digging since I don't play as or against Menoth with my local group, but he appears to be Exemplar Bastion Seneschal.

You nailed it!

You can check out pictures and progress on our FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/PolyhedronCosplay

Thanks!

P.S.

The shoulders were mostly EVA foam. They weren't too bad.

I'm gonna choose the right words here and say that that woman who dressed up as Daenerys looks nothing like her. That's the nicest way to put it, I think.

Adam Jensen:
I'm gonna choose the right words here and say that that woman who dressed up as Daenerys looks nothing like her. That's the nicest way to put it, I think.

Those are not the right words. The nicest way to put it would've been not to say anything, and keep it to yourself.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here