Chinese Barbecue Chainsaw Massacre

Chinese Barbecue Chainsaw Massacre

Artisanal terror served with craft fear and horrorganic farm to fork flesh from the finest fowl.

Read Full Article

Murder is no poultry matter.

Not sure what is worse, the horrifically good meal, or the pun I just made.

is this content nothing but an infant HR Giger's refrigerator worth drawings? I dare someone to come up with a more apt description.

Why would you waste a perfectly good pig face on a mask? Them's good eats!

I wasn't aware that food trailers were a thing. I don't think I'd eat chinese food bought from a van.

Still not the strangest thing I've seen in a Chinese restaurant.

shudder

Its even weirder that its a rabbit behind the pig-mask... they're friggin herbivores... what kind of psycho bunny...

Zacharious-khan:
is this content nothing but an infant HR Giger's refrigerator worth drawings? I dare someone to come up with a more apt description.

Is that a refrigerator shaped like an infant or is it just used to keep them cold?
Either way, high praise indeed! Your time and eye-strain do not go unappreciated.

Nick Lerman, your unique brand of horrific amusement never fails to bring the smiliest grimace to my face. And for that I thank you. And also attempt to chainsaw you, but I think the thanks is more important.

And the war between rabbit and fowl rages on. Payback is a bitch. I side with the bunnies.

August 28th marks the 1-year anniversary of Fraught with Peril. I can't help but wonder how much saner the collective consciousness around here might have been without these crayonic stylings of Mr. Lerman. Probably lots. Do something special for your one-year!

Maybe we should all break out our kids' crayons and submit our most demented humor scribblings to Nick next week. What's the worst that could happen? I think:
1. Someone gets permabanned for inappropriate content.
2. The Escapist picks up a new strip "Fraught with Plagiarism"

Clankenbeard:
And the war between rabbit and fowl rages on. Payback is a bitch. I side with the bunnies.

August 28th marks the 1-year anniversary of Fraught with Peril. I can't help but wonder how much saner the collective consciousness around here might have been without these crayonic stylings of Mr. Lerman. Probably lots. Do something special for your one-year!

Maybe we should all break out our kids' crayons and submit our most demented humor scribblings to Nick next week. What's the worst that could happen? I think:

I welcome any and all drawings in my threads!

It's amazing that I have survived the year.
I have more episodes of Duck vs. Bunny and the war they wage throughout time.
Perhaps some of them will see the light of day.

A little trivia from this weeks episode:
I have actually held in my hands one of Leatherface's masks from the original (1974) Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I used to work in the library that holds Tobe Hooper's archive.
The mask is made of latex and has shrunk and become brittle over time.
I still put it up to my face and it smelled weird.

It'd be quite amusing (and slightly disturbing) imagining Mr. Lerman making these drawings while wearing a Leatherface mask.

I absolutely love these, keep 'em coming! :D

I... I have a hankering for a glass of Pinot now... and to listen to my Ramones tapes.

xxobot:
Murder is no poultry matter.

Not sure what is worse, the horrifically good meal, or the pun I just made.

(Chucks tomato) I'd say a little of both.

Zacharious-khan:

I can actually picture that. Why the Heck can I picture that?! =D

Imperioratorex Caprae:
Its even weirder that its a rabbit behind the pig-mask... they're friggin herbivores... what kind of psycho bunny...

Bug's has gone crazy! Wait...Crazier! Run for your lives! Somebody call Elmer!

Nick Lerman:

Clankenbeard:

I welcome any and all drawings in my threads!

It's amazing that I have survived the year.
I have more episodes of Duck vs. Bunny and the war they wage throughout time.
Perhaps some of them will see the light of day.

A little trivia from this weeks episode:
I have actually held in my hands one of Leatherface's masks from the original (1974) Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I used to work in the library that holds Tobe Hooper's archive.
The mask is made of latex and has shrunk and become brittle over time.
I still put it up to my face and it smelled weird.

You're kinda weird, you know that? That said, it's part of your charm. Also, I do so enjoy alliteration. XD

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here