Shut Up and Sit Down: Archipelago: War & Peace - How To Rule a Tropical Island

Archipelago: War & Peace - How To Rule a Tropical Island

Join the SU&SD crew as they check out the new expansion for the semi-cooperative colonization game Archipelago.

Check out our review of the core game!

Watch Video

My copy of War and Peace came yesterday! I'm itching to try out Corruption and the Jail in particular. It's cool of them to realize that iron was always kind of useless in the base-game, so linking it with the wartime cards is a smart move. I only wish they had included more terrain tiles with the expansion.

Did they change the rules too? aren't you supposed to be touching TWO hexes with each new explored tile?

If you're curious about the base game, Archipelago, you can find our original review of it here.

Demagogue:
Did they change the rules too? aren't you supposed to be touching TWO hexes with each new explored tile?

It wouldn't be a SU&SD Let's Play without a rule being forgotten. 8D

This seems to be on every week, and I catch it every time I see it. But I only see it on the front page once a month, is that because it only shows on slow weeks or am I just unlucky?

Nikolaz72:
This seems to be on every week, and I catch it every time I see it. But I only see it on the front page once a month, is that because it only shows on slow weeks or am I just unlucky?

You can watch all their episodes here:

http://www.shutupandsitdown.com/

SU&SD is is the reason why I'm a boardgamer and even prefer tabletop to video-games now.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here