Feed Dump: The Ghost of Sexual Relations Past

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Ghost of Sexual Relations Past

It's time to read some smut, grab a beer, and slap on a penguin suit. Let's do this!

Watch Video

Happy to hear there's a fellow displaced Midwesterner on the LRR team.

And I kind of agree that the first story was less about someone losing track of time and more about a bookshop owner not being very thorough before closing his store in the middle of the day.

Could the rattling also have been something else on a chain? A Rubber Foot perhaps? Now THAT is the kind of thing you find in a German sex swing shop.

Oh the Black Books references...
This. This is why I love you guys...

Graham on the couch? DETHRONED!

Tally stahp.

I don't need to go back to the last book that sprung one of those scenes on me. <.>

RIDER PRIDE!

Saskatchewan Escapists represent!

I think the guy in the penguin suit read about those stories of someone who dressed outlandishly and did something, and all witnesses could remember was the outlandish clothes. Shame about the cameras; I'd put up with crime committed by drunks in stupid costumes.

Also, important question: Is Tally dressed in a cat shirt, or possibly a cat onesie?

How does Graham know his British supermarkets so well?

Blacks Books references, nice :)

NinjaDeathSlap:

I believe he has British family.

Also Tally's bit followed by the 'more you know' set me off on massive laughters.

Why is the Youtube playlist not updating?

Damn riders invading my escapist well see you at the banjo bowl.

I must be getting tired because my thought for the first few seconds of the video was "Wow Graham looks different"

Wow...nailing the social and class implications of shopping at different UK supermarkets there. That's what keeping the Queen as head of state gets you.

I think the dynamic works better with Graham as the host and Kathleen on the couch. Graham works too well as the straight man and Kathleen as the wise guy.

And now we get to play the "Where do you put the third head" game =] Thanks Kathleen

-M

Graham is back? But on the couch? So it's true! House Stark has been deposed!

#housecam

Lvl 64 Klutz:

And I kind of agree that the first story was less about someone losing track of time and more about a bookshop owner not being very thorough before closing his store in the middle of the day.

And honestly, making sure there are no customers in the store is kind of a good idea. Unless you're really trusting, in which case, why have you locked your doors?

Slowing turning "The More You Know" into "Didn't Want to Know."

That was some excellent pandering.

Yeah that was a crazy level of insight into the social class implications of each British supermarket chain whilst my knowledge of Canada comes to the cool looking money, nice people and basically being a better version of America.

Also was that Manchester, England or the many other Manchesters across North America?

Well Graham sure knows his British supermarkets.

See now I have to go and watch Black Books all over again... while eating a ham sandwich... with a pickle.

Roughrider branded buttplug... oh it's a hat. I thought she'd realised where the third head went.

But seriously, what the heck was that thing made of?

I think I'm in love with Tally.

BTW, this is the second time Graham has been on the couch while Kathleen hosted...

Black Books reference, so awesome.

NinjaDeathSlap:

Fairly sure his mother is British.

that hat reminds me of a mininuke from fallout

So Tally likes tentacle'd alien ladies... kay.

Bonus point for the Scooby-Doo crack at the end of the episode!

animal-themed onesies worn in public are disturbingly common among university freshers in this country. I have been scared to death by such individuals on multiple ocasions over the last couple years.

It strikes me as pretty funny that the hat is a 'rough riders' hat, considering that before it's stretched over your head it looks like a giant butt plug.

Evil Smurf:

I have this too for some reason. For some reason I totally crush on PewDiePie and Tally whenever I see them in vids. Wait! Not together but individually. Although...

...I have to go write some fanfiction.

Raioken18:

Evil Smurf:

I have this too for some reason. For some reason I totally crush on PewDiePie and Tally whenever I see them in vids. Wait! Not together but individually. Although...

...I have to go write some fanfiction.

I'll want to know how this goes, for scientific reasons of course.

kurupt87:
Roughrider branded buttplug... oh it's a hat. I thought she'd realised where the third head went.

But seriously, what the heck was that thing made of?

Danny Ocean:
It strikes me as pretty funny that the hat is a 'rough riders' hat, considering that before it's stretched over your head it looks like a giant butt plug.

A Roughriders buttplug seems very appropriate to me

"Take it to the end-zone Riders!"

I have actually seen people in onesies in my local Sainsburys.

No he was not a beer-stealing penguin

He was a tiger taking cider instead.

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere...but I can't put my paw on it.

(I'll go stand in the corner now)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or