Dragoncon 2014 Day 1: The Greatest Muppet Cosplay Ever

Dragoncon 2014 Day 1: The Greatest Muppet Cosplay Ever

Honestly, there was so much amazing stuff it was impossible to narrow it down.

Read Full Article

Can't believe its been 16 years since I went to DragonCon. Wow. Really? I mean I could have had a kid and he/she'd be driving right now?
Wait... I have a 15 year old daughter.... nevermind.
I could have graduated high school again by now?

I miss having time and money to do these things, but wouldn't trade what I have for it.

Nice article, but I don't get why a premium dude like yours truly has to click every time he wants to viddy a new pic.

Queen Michael:
Nice article, but I don't get why a premium dude like yours truly has to click every time he wants to viddy a new pic.

A, I love your comment. Not a joke, please talk like a droog and also refer to yourself as a premium dude and also not get mad when I steal that from you in the future. B) clicks is the operative word for why I did the gallery thusly. But also, it's better looking from my own POV than a single page of PHOTO SPAM.

C) seriously not kidding, love this comment.

I am ridiculously happy to see Time Bandits cosplay. Honestly, it's still my favorite movie of all time.

This was my tenth Dragon Con and I'm glad that it is finally getting some love on this site.I went as Westboro Baptist Church Heimskr

and a rider of Rohan.

I was so sore after wearing 30 pounds of armour for all of Friday plus the Saturday parade, but it was worth it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here