Dragoncon 2014 Day 2: Skeksis Will Make You Cower

Dragoncon 2014 Day 2: Skeksis Will Make You Cower

Villains, heroes, and Bird Jesus come to life under the hot Atlanta sun at Dragoncon.

Read Full Article

My lady is at Dragon*Con right now, getting drunk with her My Geek Goddess friends (Booth 1-A for you DragonCon gowers) But I have to deny the Poison Ivy you showed. She barely did anything for her costume, A corset with some leaves and a red wig. It's sad that is a Poison Ivy cosplay. Honestly I'm not a fan of the "It's a hot outfit, so lets do it." especially when it involves a corset as the primary part of it.

And my Lady will be at Booth 1-A from 4pm - 7pm EST at Dragon*Con. This is my lady as Poison Ivy.

DeimosMasque:
My lady is at Dragon*Con right now, getting drunk with her My Geek Goddess friends (Booth 1-A for you DragonCon gowers) But I have to deny the Poison Ivy you showed. She barely did anything for her costume, A corset with some leaves and a red wig. It's sad that is a Poison Ivy cosplay. Honestly I'm not a fan of the "It's a hot outfit, so lets do it." especially when it involves a corset as the primary part of it.

And my Lady will be at Booth 1-A from 4pm - 7pm EST at Dragon*Con. This is my lady as Poison Ivy.

Thanks so much for the information I'm going to track her down, this is an amazing costume.

Eeeeeerm, cosplayers yes, p-pleeease eeeeeerm.

Must be damn hot in those things.

Sad: I, Noel Leonidas.

It's not actually sad. That's just the only way I could get the palindrome to work.

Censor-bat was a nice touch!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here