LoadingReadyRun: Professional Stabbists

Professional Stabbists

A brand new sport that lives on the cutting edge is sweeping the nation!

Watch Video

How old was Greg Smith Eames when he fathered his son? Or did he adopt?

RIPHPU

2/10, wouldn't stab.

Nosrsly, this sport is bonkers.

*shakes head wearily* Stabbists gonna stab...

VileTerror:
How old was Greg Smith Eames when he fathered his son? Or did he adopt?

When he was 16, he took a girl out with him when he was first trying to break into professional stabbing. One thing led to another and he showed her the old "twist and flick", but neglected to use proper safety precautions (he was distressed when she suggested a sheath).

OT: That point about tackling was actually kinda interesting. I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.

It's all fun and games until someone gets stabbed.

Thunderous Cacophony:
I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.

If it's sanctioned by the governing body's athletic commission

Danm, that was a really loud scream! Well it's better to be geniune about it than having a fake scream.

And I thought normal sports were cut-throat!

So, if it's all about professional "stabbing," would there be point deductions if you slashed?

Thunderous Cacophony:
OT: That point about tackling was actually kinda interesting. I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.

I forget where I read this, but I recently read someone making the case that sports players should be held legally accountable for actions committed on the field that are obviously intentional, dangerous, and outside the rules of the game -- for instance, a post-whistle tackle in football, or charging the mound in baseball.

Why is it always Kathleen's scripts that I find to be the best? I know pretty much all of the scripts are a joint effort, so it shouldn't be that noticeable.

Oh, and damn, she can scream like a pro.

Kathleen, you're supposed to scream, not shriek.

It's night time. I have neighbours.

My ears didn't appreciate the screaming, but the smash cut to a bleached white skeleton was perfect.

Oh My Gods! Kathleen is on fire with her writing! This is another fantastic ep guys! The concept is insane but the setup so simple & well executed

& the 'Please stand by' image, wonderful!

-M

& the "I'm just dying to know" foreshadowing quote is genius!

-M

I think my games set in a dystopian future now have a fun new decadence.

And Man:

Thunderous Cacophony:
I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.

So what you're saying is we need to set up a stabbing commission to sanction such matches? Yeah, I think that's worth the paperwork.

Wow, work those lungs Kathleen.

Avaholic03:

And Man:

Thunderous Cacophony:

So what you're saying is we need to set up a stabbing commission to sanction such matches? Yeah, I think that's worth the paperwork.

Alright! Time to found an (inter?)national stabbing league!

Was fun to watch Kathleen break character and just sound like she does in the Feed dump. Is usually the crew who run on first, the hosts just stand there.

AVGN does a thing where he balances the sound so his screams don't hit "the volume cap" and result in a blown out sound.

Maybe you guys could try something like that.

Kathleen really writes the best dark scripts. Great work guys I loved it!

I presume that if all members of the team die then they're disqualified.

If you're a professional stabbist remember to never schedule anything in a way that your opponents can find out.

And Man:

Avaholic03:

And Man:

Can't be international, the costs would be prohibitive. National would be possible but only if the prize for winning the state groupings would cover the travel costs.

It's possible I've thought about this too much.

This game of stabbing reminds me a lot of the game of thrones.
It looks like you either win or you die.

And Man:

Avaholic03:

And Man:

Good luck with that, just stay away from the france league. That one has one hell of a player.

The realistic screaming really pushed this one from funny to hilarious for me.

Kathleen's uncomfortable-ness was greatly acted, very funny!
And she secretly got the final stab in too!!!
The key to truly pro-levels of Stabbing; pretending you know nothing about it so you can lure your targets in and give em the ol' Surprisaroo Stab!!!

Ye gods!
How many points does Kathleen get for her brutal stabbing of my ears with her screams?
Not an episode to watch with headphones ...

Well, I was completely unable to keep a straight face through any of that. Seeing Graham just calmly explain things as Kathleen got more and more freaked out, and when the stabbing moment happened, and the score holders came onto stage, and Kathleen going into hysterics... my lungs... my poor lungs.

Absolutely hilarious video, keep up the amazing work!

Those things I've been saying all these years? I take it back, there is a sport I can get behind!

Game time.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here