LoadingReadyRun: Fixing the Stream

Fixing the Stream

Always be sure to have your live stream undergo maintenance by a licensed professional.

Watch Video

Oh praise thee, for delivering us from the darkness that is the time between two episodes of commodore hustle!

Beej's reaction to the goggles... priceless.

I just realised that the end of LRR sketches might end the Hustle. I have no choice but to lock them inside the Moonbase, rig the place with cameras, and hope that Paul does something scientific and ill-advised.

Hiramas:
Oh praise thee, for delivering us from the darkness that is the time between two episodes of commodore hustle!

In case you're not aware, they're also contracted with Wizards of the Coast to do Friday Nights, their show on Magic. Normal episodes air monthly.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0662A5042C22EB03

I say "normal episodes" cause they also produced this spinoff for the Theros block releases:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV_qemO0oatifdQwNlY_wVF3uOfBojmE2

come now, CH Paul of all people would know what a heat sink is.

As a Californian, I am morbidly curious and hesitant to ask about Paul and the grape incident.

NATURALLY that's what would've saved Beej in that game. and somehow, even with the delay "fixed" chat will still be saying "Go Left" in 20 seconds.

Callback to Beej as a meme lab rat? Totally useless time travel method? This episode has everything!

Eric the Orange:

He doesn't know how to science, he just does it. His projects work (for a given value of 'work') not because he know what he's doing, but in spite of it.

There's no science like mad science. Except maybe insane science, but that's just crazy.

Gods I love the Commodore Hustle videos; keep em coming guys!

CH Beej bounces back quickly from his trauma. Either that or he just represses things really quickly.

I wonder what a CH Feed Dump would be like.

I feel that CH Cam is the only sane person in the CH universe.

That "This hat" joke was super sly. Very understated ;P One of my new favourite LRR jokes.

Zachary Amaranth:
Callback to Beej as a meme lab rat? Totally useless time travel method? This episode has everything!

You forgot "thinly veiled Feed Dump reference?"

Avaholic03:

Zachary Amaranth:

You forgot "thinly veiled Feed Dump reference?"

Actually, by the time I commented, I had forgot that they had...THIS HAT!

Thunderous Cacophony:

Eric the Orange:

He doesn't know how to science, he just does it. His projects work (for a given value of 'work') not because he know what he's doing, but in spite of it.

Is Paul secretly ork?

"You invented time travel and this is what you're using it for!?"

Oh, I just love Commadore Hustle episodes. Absolutely brilliant, loved every second of it. Also, nice Feed Dump reference.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here