Marty McFly Murdered By A T-Rex: The Art Of Ben Chen

If you're dying to see Charlie Brown killed by a xenomorph or Pinocchio used as kindling, you're in luck, because these are some of the tamest examples.

Read Full Article

That was wonderful.

It's like Gary Larson started a strip focusing on all my favorite subjects for gags.
...but with really really nice artwork.

Thankyou for making me aware of this.

I'd argue that the T-Rex would have to be sapient in order for it to be "murder"....

But pedantry aside, I got a good chuckle out of some of those.

RossaLincoln:

If you're dying to see Charlie Brown killed by a xenomorph or Pinocchio used as kindling, you're in luck, because these are some of the tamest examples.

Read Full Article

That was nice, thank you. One of the images reminded me of this from my childhood:
EDIT: Image link isn't working. http://gpk.wikia.com/wiki/File:Viv_E._Section.jpg

I loved these things as a kid, even though they were juvenile as hell.

Think it may have inspired the frog-human dissection?

wow, I wasn't expecting to enjoy those as much as I did.

Reminds me a little bit of Calvin's nightmares in Calvin and Hobbes.

Count my throughly amused. The Winnie the Pooh one made me laugh more than it should have, and I have no idea why.

These were all very delightful and well drawn. I particularly like the bookworm one! :D

Quite good, but I have an almost genetic hatred of pop culture mash ups.

Great artistic talent and some great humour, plus a skeweth way of looking at things. I really like it.

I just wanted to mention that I love these posts. They're usually good enough to share with my coworkers. Though, we are a software company so our nerdiness may not be standard. Still great fun for us though!

LOL at the cake killers and choice of hands!
CAPTCHA: Open Season...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here