Feed Dump: The Gimp Man Rides Again

The Gimp Man Rides Again

We're looking for love, iPhones and gimps in all the wrong places.

Watch Video

No, Kathleen, I'm never happy.

I don't think I've ever heard the words "gimp" and "wholesome" in the same sentence before.

Also, what's up with the Starks? They can never hold their seat of power for long...

Kathleen changed the credits! Woo! \o/

We can now confirm that Kathleen has not played Chrono Trigger yet. FFVII has two cats, you say? Well CT has a cat ending!

Thunderous Cacophony:
I don't think I've ever heard the words "gimp" and "wholesome" in the same sentence before.

Also, what's up with the Starks? They can never hold their seat of power for long...

By seat, you mean toilet right? Cuz I could imagine that a bathtub full of onion soup would pass through one's body rather quickly. Oh and here's what the onion looked like -

Rather like a vase don't ya think? So not only is it large and edible, but fashionable as well!

Deadpan delivery of "Whoop de shit". Awesome.

The onion puns, so many layers, so little time.

008Zulu:
Deadpan delivery of "Whoop de shit". Awesome.

The onion puns, so many layers, so little time.

*Thyme

At last! Kathleen takes her rightful place as host! All aboard the Kat Train! Woo woo!

I am now hungry for French Onion Soup. Or maybe it was just the mention of the cheese wheel because I likes me some cheese...

I can actually see Gimp Man becoming a series somewhere. Has anyone contacted SomethingAwful yet?

There's a steakhouse near my house. I was going to get a steak from there tonight now I'm going to be that guy getting the massive bowl of French Onion Soup -- since they only serve soups in a massive size. Whoop de shit.

Yes we're happy.. although you're making us miss Matt now

Damnit Kathleen why do you have to be so attractive.

Renting-out-his-girlfriend guy sounds like the kind of person to fall for The Wave hoax.

Gimps may be seen as more perverted than clowns, but they are much more liked. Or was the creepy staring clown somewhere else?

Remus:
Oh and here's what the onion looked like -

That picture's quite unsettling. It looks like his hands are going to break any second now...

Thunderous Cacophony:

Well Kathleen is technically a Stark now to since she married Graham.

Also I think they can get at least one movie out of gimpman.

Kathleen confirmed as usurper.

Now I need a picture of Graham as King Aerys and Kathleen as Jamie Lannister.

Zipa:

Well that's awkward, at PAX 2013 I asked if she'd draw me a picture of Graham to bring back to my wife. She did it with good humor, and its awesome, but I didn't realize they were dating/engaged.

(My wife was a bit cranky when work sent me there, and I made the mistake of asking what I could get her. She requested an autograph of Graham so I'd have to go ask him for one. I had planned to then get one from Cam for myself, but they didn't have photos at the booth.)

Hungry Donner:

Zipa:

Well that's awkward, at PAX 2013 I asked if she'd draw me a picture of Graham to bring back to my wife. She did it with good humor, and its awesome, but I didn't realize they were dating/engaged.

(My wife was a bit cranky when work sent me there, and I made the mistake of asking what I could get her. She requested an autograph of Graham so I'd have to go ask him for one. I had planned to then get one from Cam for myself, but they didn't have photos at the booth.)

Well they don't mention it that often so its understandable that people don't know. If I remember I found out by chance from Desert Bus last year at some point.

Also if I had chance to go to PAX I would of totally got Cam and Alex's autograph given half the chance, they ae two of my favourites from the LRR crew$ and I love their streams.

I miss Graham host. When will Graham host come back?

Will it be soon?

Also... more red headed creeper guy I really really like but can't remember the name of.

World's largest bloomin' onion, keep the records going.

Fry it on grill with a few hundred sausages and bread to have the world's largest sausage sizzle.

Also Cheese and Onions to keep the theme going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw

Gordon Ramsay used it to cook giant onion rings already :-(
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/8203-Gordon-Ramsay-uses-Leicestershire-gardener-s/story-22970881-detail/story.html

i would prefer it if Graham was the Host though

Terrific episode, guys. Much laughter.

Yes, Kathleen, we're happy now.

Those are more Alex jokes than Matt Jokes, but still fun!

Wait, what was wrong with the previous credits ?

dragoon3zero:
i would prefer it if Graham was the Host though

\_(ツ)_/

Tim Chuma:
World's largest bloomin' onion, keep the records going.

Fry it on grill with a few hundred sausages and bread to have the world's largest sausage sizzle.

Also Cheese and Onions to keep the theme going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaHG6g7uFw

Gordon Ramsay used it to cook giant onion rings already :-(
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/8203-Gordon-Ramsay-uses-Leicestershire-gardener-s/story-22970881-detail/story.html

second largest onion rings, anyway

probably still large enough to wear as a crispy hat

Graham is a way better host though. I demand democracy!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here