LoadingReadyRun: iOS 8

iOS 8

Apple launches its most comprehensive and feature filled operating system to date.

Watch Video

I used to joke that iPhone doesn't have a sandwich making app. Looks like Apple fixed that.

I kinda want to figure out what percentage of Beej's work on LRR is done shirtless, but I'm afraid of what the numbers will tell me.

Thunderous Cacophony:
I kinda want to figure out what percentage of Beej's work on LRR is done shirtless, but I'm afraid of what the numbers will tell me.

I love it that LRR take any chance to make up for the "Men of LRR" calendar that was a--sadly not met--Kickstarter stretch goal.

6 hours?
Impressing Beej, my personal record was only 2 hours.
And now you all know, you're welcome.

Captcha: greased lightning
There is somewhere joke there, but I can't find it.

That was too disturbing.

But 'I don't want to be lunch' was great.

I was hoping the stinger would just be Paul and Alex calmly eating lunch. I'm not usually disappointed with shirtless Beej, but I am now.

You know, there was a time when I didn't watch these videos because I didn't know what they were... so much time lost to not being happier.

Thanks guys.

Perhaps iOS 8's most innovative feature, is that it allows you fold your phone in half.

Oh man, the look in Beej's eyes. It says "Look at me. You cannot turn away. LOOK AT ME!"

Darth_Payn:
Oh man, the look in Beej's eyes. It says "Look at me. You cannot turn away. LOOK AT ME!"

It has been several hours, and I cannot get image out of my head of Beej in the kitchen.

Good old, ehm new, Health monitoring feature!
Those electrolyte levels are important when... performing!

008Zulu:
Perhaps iOS 8's most innovative feature, is that it allows you fold your phone in half.

Yeah, they want compete with Microsoft and their Surface tablets.

008Zulu:

Could it be XKCD-inspired? Let's just hope they don't take the rest of the XKCD phone's features... image

OK, this Shirtless Beej moment was more than slightly on the disturbing side. Why is Beej consistently on the shirtless side of things?

I wonder if Beej just had that footage ready before the script was even written.

"Hey guys, I shot a 30 minute clip of me shirtless and making jerking movements. Can we make a skit with this?"

Am I the only on that heard Graham say and at the start at the stinger?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here