Unskippable: Grandia III

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Grandia III

Graham and Paul fly high with Grandia III. Too bad Yukie can't figure out how to get a plane off the ground

Watch Video

Funny as hell. top three

"No one understands Edward like me!" Had me cracking up the whole time!

Are you a mechanic or a mechan'tic ha good stuff. Also found the last bit about the mom amusing at the end.

These are hilarious!

This show is getting better with every new video! Keep it up!

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...You going to see some serious sh*t!"

Hilarious. I loved the bit about her being his mom.

Wait, what?!

It seems you guys can't do wrong! Loved the Doc Brown reference!

PS: The first scene inadvertently brought Eternal Sonata's "Oh God! The flowers!" to mind.

Not as funny as last week, but still going pretty strong :D

"featuring eyebrows on tambourine"
"Hi 5, oh wait, no I'm stuck"

Brilliant!
Loved it when she mentioned that she is his Mom. Everything I thought about them got slightly less funny, and I was thinking of some pretty wrong stuff when you think about it.

HAI FIVE!!

Ups.

Hey, I'm a flower. Me too, shut up.

Great job guys, every next episode is better than the last one xd

"WAIT I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SERIOUS SHIT YET!"

Niiice! But "Lost Planet" episode is still my #1.

"A BED! ...tum tum tum!"

"-Hey, Bob, Im a flower!
-So am I. Shut up."

Episode was great, loved the reference to The Getaway episode. Unfortunately this episode had to follow maybe its strongest one, which casts a a bit of a shadow over it, although it was still very funny.

"Would I disobey my own mother?"
Whoa, what? Huh? Whooo. Wow. That changes the dynamic.

Hey Yukie, your mom is hot.
Hey Yukie, your mom is like 3 years older than you and go on a first name basis.
So you're gonna hit that or what?

Hahaha. I laughed about the potter game ideas. Good job, guys.

The whole 'Mom' thing became especially worrying when I realised there's only a single double bed in the house.

Geo Da Sponge:
The whole 'Mom' thing became especially worrying when I realised there's only a single double bed in the house.

AHAHAHAHA. Oh man, that points out a good point. Incest to the rescue? -shivers uncomfortably-

Best ever!

I got to hand it to you guys, Loading Ready Run was quite amazing, but nothing tops how simple adding jokes to Cutscenes is, and how freaking funny it all it, this episode is more of the same, and still quite amazing.

Yahtzee watch out.

The flowers! lol

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...You going to see some serious sh*t!"

Love the way he said it and the "Mom" bit got me too.

A specially trained emu? This dear friend of mine? That was probably the funniest thing in this unskippable. One thing.. you guys talk to much. The principle of quality over quantity seemed more present in the earlier ones. I don't know if it's Stark or Saunders, but the one who sometimes cannot be heard did seem to talk a bit clearer in this vid, and that's good.

I love it.
"No one understands Edward like me!" My friend says that all the time with a serious face. One of the best Unskippable so far.

"-Hey, Bob, Im a flower!
-So am I. Shut up!"

"You can also take the engine out, that would make it lighter"

The mom part was hilarious too.
Great job guys.

Geo Da Sponge:

Srsly:

Geo Da Sponge:

AHAHAHAHA. Oh man, that points out a good point. Incest to the rescue? -shivers uncomfortably-

Im still shocked with the whole Mom part

"Hey Bob I'm a flower"

Haha, good stuff.

roflolmao xD

All worth it for the end.

Another great episode, keep it up!

Another excellent choice for mockery. Grandia 3 had such a lame story and the mom who looks like she's the heroes sister was kind of disturbing... despite her being one of hte more interesting characters in the plot.

"Tony Hawks Extreme Potting. That's not an RPG. No but it has RPG elements" was my favorite line in this episode.

One of the best so far!

Nice work including a joke about Twilight and what were the developers thinking with the whole totally wrong age looking woman as the mother?

carnkhan4:
One of the best so far!

Nice work including a joke about Twilight and what were the developers thinking with the whole totally wrong age looking woman as the mother?

Are you sure they were thinking?

OMFGBBQWTF
MOTHER?! You can't write stuff like that. You just can't. Graham and Paul must go through some serious shit to find stuff like this.

My favorite episode of this series.

Hmm, no I still think the Dirge of Cerberus one is the best one you've done so far. This was... let's see... your fourth best I'd say.

Also, his MOM?! What the...!

There's always that "one" line that cracks me up. This time it was the Hookah thing.

Oh yeah and the rest was funny too but who gives a shit about that?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here