Unskippable: Grandia III

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

What? it's over already? But I haven't seen the serious shit yet!

Loved it

This is the best one.

Most I'll just watch once but this one I'vee seen 5 times and it still busts me up!

Great work guys.

Love the jokes in this one. Definitely the best one in unskippable so far.

"Final Pottery: Dirge of Kilns"

...Priceless...

A black guy in an anime? And a Square game of all things?! Blasphemy!

... Wait. MOTHER?! BUT SHE AM MY BRAIN BROKE. I thought she was his girlfriend or sister or something. She's, like, the same age as him!

"WHAT THE F#$! WENT ON IN THIS FAMILY?!"

I couldn't stop laughing, some parts were just so perfect <3
"Should come by more, I've got all the latest gossip... I'm sleeping with everyone" /high five That was the best

[No advertising-type links in your posts please. You can specify favorite webpages in your profile - Mod]

Sorry but ehh.. does anybody else think that Grandia was better back on the PS1 O_o?

LOL that was the funniest one I have seen by far!

Haven't watched them all yet though.

His, er, mom is hot, but why did she try to crush him with a box? I feel like I'm missing something...

"That is the second weirdest Hookah I've ever seen."

Any Twilight Bashings gets me all giggly inside X3 Seriously one of the best, you guys

Cheese it!

No! My Twilight poster! No one understands Edward like I do!
LOL! This is so priceless

1st watch:
paused vid ("this is the most complicated hookah i have ever seen" lmao, i was just thinking about smoking my hookah before watching this)

wow, that was lame. oh well, like the great bob dylan once said, "everybody must get stoned"

paused again ("cheese it!" isn't that a homestar runner reference? lol)

i agree with graham, Japanese RPG's are so f -ing picturesque, they will all burn in hell

Oh my God. I nearly wet my pants. Absolutely hilarious.

japanese moms are underage and crazy

milf lol

It's really weird to hear Ichigo and Rukia's voic actors working together on something besides Bleach

What happened to this clip? There's like a minute of it missing.

Chaos_Telos:

The clip is truncated now! They cut out the whole 'its his mother' series of jokes! Please someone restore this clip to its former glory!

Pinstar:

Chaos_Telos:

The clip is truncated now! They cut out the whole 'its his mother' series of jokes! Please someone restore this clip to its former glory!

I noticed this too; the episode's one of my favourites, so I really hope they fix it.

Did the video end suddenly for anyone else, it cut off right after he said something about being a potter.

Yeah, some where around a whole minute of the ending of the clip is missing. What gives?

Chaos_Telos:

Pinstar:

shark77:
I noticed this too; the episode's one of my favourites, so I really hope they fix it.

Omniponent:
Did the video end suddenly for anyone else, it cut off right after he said something about being a potter.

matrix3509:
Yeah, some where around a whole minute of the ending of the clip is missing. What gives?

We did some shuffling on the server, and it looks like this one broke in the process. There are roughly 1000 videos posted, so we clearly can't monitor comment threads when stuff like this happens. The fix is in progress now, but if you see this happening on any other videos you should either PM a staff member, or even better - send a tech support request.

We love it when the community sends us email, especially when it helps us better serve our content. :)

We did some shuffling on the server, and it looks like this one broke in the process. There are roughly 1000 videos posted, so we clearly can't monitor comment threads when stuff like this happens. The fix is in progress now, but if you see this happening on any other videos you should either PM a staff member, or even better - send a tech support request.

We love it when the community sends us email, especially when it helps us better serve our content. :)

Ahh music to my ears. The clip has been restored and all is right with the world. Thank you!

omg, this is definately the best one ive ever seen "your mums hot"

never heard of this game looks good exept for the mom thing that was weird anyone know whats it on and the house looks really cool with the bedroom like that

"I hope that's not a double entendre!" XD

Regardless of the whole mom thing, i would still tap that. Seconded?

Possibly my favorite one ever. It always makes me laugh.

-Yuki your mom is hot.
-Yuki, your mom is like three years older then you. And you're on a first name basis.

Classic.

This was the funniest I've seen yet! The parts I laughed the most were when that woman was talking at the beginning (her voice... It's just so stupid!) and finding out that girl was Yukie's mother!

"Hey Yukie, your mom's hot!"
"Hey Yukie, your mom's, like, three years older than you!"

Neesa:
"Would I disobey my own mother?"
Whoa, what? Huh? Whooo. Wow. That changes the dynamic.

Hey Yukie, your mom is hot.
Hey Yukie, your mom is like 3 years older than you and go on a first name basis.
So you're gonna hit that or what?

Hahaha. I laughed about the potter game ideas. Good job, guys.

Very epic. that changes everything. And i thought "wow for a 16 year old girl, she has a really good voice actor".

PS: Her voice actor looks the age of yuki's mom.

WhatTheSchmuck:
Regardless of the whole mom thing, i would still tap that. Seconded?

definately seconded. lol so classic.

They have big foreheads

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook