5 Zombie Movies That Make Guys Cry

5 Zombie Movies That Make Guys Cry

These 5 zombie flicks will bite you right in the feels.

Read Full Article

I must be the only person alive who doesn't like Shaun of the Dead. It wasn't funny enough for a comedy or scary enough for a horror. It just drifted somewhere in between and never hit either of the marks properly.

Man, I absolutely love all of these movies.

Shaun above all. It really is brilliant comedy that far transcends the horror and comedy tropes it parodies.
Plus I would agree that the Dawn of the Dead remake is often overlooked. It's a tremendously fun zombie flick.

Guess the only thing I would add is Dead Alive (also known a Braindead). It's another horror comedy, but directed by none other than Peter Jackson. It's a weird movie.

Biran53:
Man, I absolutely love all of these movies.

Shaun above all. It really is brilliant comedy that far transcends the horror and comedy tropes it parodies.
Plus I would agree that the Dawn of the Dead remake is often overlooked. It's a tremendously fun zombie flick.

Guess the only thing I would add is Dead Alive (also known a Braindead). It's another horror comedy, but directed by none other than Peter Jackson. It's a weird movie.

Lawn mower...lawn mower.

I don't care what anyone says, the Dawn of the Dead remake was great. It's one of my favorite zombie movies. And I'm a long time fan of zombie movies. Saw Night and Dawn when I was pretty young and just really dug the zombie sub-genre. Still do.

Anyway, good list! :)

The Dawn of the Dead remake?

Great, now I've got to go buy some brain-bleach to rid myself of the memory of that steaming pile of fail.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here