LoadingReadyRun: The New X Games

The New X Games

The hunt for more "Extreeeeeeeeeeeme!" games begins.

Watch Video

Oh, that sounds like the population of professional stabbists has dwindled a bit.

Beej. That "Oooo!" at the end was perfect. xD

Also great call back to professional stabbing. :D

That sport could only last so long. :/

"Professional stabbing... ON ICE!!!!"

Love the callback guys! :D

What about sledge hockey? It's all the high-impact violence of hockey, only with more pointed sticks! Plus, the outside of the sledges is perfect for branding.

Also, that air drop thing sounds kinda cool, actually; you do tricks on the way down, pull a hang-glider chute partway to slow your descent, and aim for the halfpipe to finish with a gnarly grind.

Kenjitsuka:

What? That shit is for grandmas.

How about
Professional rocket icicle stabbing on meth

How many takes needed to be done to get that amazing can slide? That's so seamless and perfect, I could watch it for hours.

Awesome video and the stinger was amazing as well, although I expected Paul to get stabbed at the end

Absolutely love how Beej casually steals the red folder!

Considering the week I honestly though the stinger would be the new X-Game being Desert Bus.

I never got into the X-Games. I'm confused if part of the appeal of watching it is the possibility of serious injury or death, but that's what NASCAR is for.

I think most of these could be twerked slightly to work better. Use motorbikes instead of horses, give the Highland Inferno guys fireproof clothing, etc etc.

I don't know why, but watching Graham stare into the abyss is endlessly amusing to me.

Ian's Boom Credit.

I approve.

Ice water polo. Getting hit by that ball would hurt.

blackrave:

Kenjitsuka:

What? That shit is for grandmas.

How about
Professional rocket icicle stabbing on meth

Oh my god, you should get a job at X-games! I'd watch the hell out of that (for the one event it'd last)! :D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here