Unskippable: Murdered: Soul Suspect - This Guy Has Way Too Many Tattoos

That looked so much better in the E3 trailer. ...not at all surprised.

I remember being excited for this game when I first heard about it, I had no idea that it was out.

Credit to that guy for being the most hard-boiled detective on the planet. Falling out a window? Better calmly aim my gun at the guy who pushed me. Somehow sit up afterwards? I should grab my cigarette and pop off a snarky comment before going back up there to arrest that guy.

So he still got his hat on when he's a ghost and yet the hat was off when he was dead? (What? I assume whatever is on you and the clothing you wear will be there when you become a ghost!)

Also ghostception!

Okay, I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like a young Harvey Bullock, right? Just lose the tats, gain a bit of weight, boom, starring in Batman: TAS in no time

Now that jingle will play in my head all day. Thanks for that!

Thunderous Cacophony:
I remember being excited for this game when I first heard about it, I had no idea that it was out.

Out? It's been on sale already! Probably again during the upcoming sale.

I find it funny that his reaction wasn't "Oh my God, what is this? What's going on here? Am I dreaming?" but rather, "Oh no! I'm dead."

Like this takes place in an alternate reality where everyone *knows* this is what happens when you die.

Smiley face ghost sounds like an excellent horror movie.
We may need a new title though

I was to understand that when one person kills another in a game, they are supposed to t-bag them.

I'll have to check this game out, it looks interesting.

Too many tattoos. Also, now I can't help but think that him becoming a double ghost just means he had himself tattooed with grey ink all over his entire body.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here