LoadingReadyRun: The Wire

The Wire

Dealing with organized crime requires very subtle methods of surveillance.

Watch Video

I guess the BPD just does everything the hard way.

A good camera-team is invisible on the street.

K.ur:
A good camera-team is invisible on the street.

I'm reminded of the Social Disorder videos Roosterteeth is making, where half the footage seems to be from iPhones, but nobody comments on the group of people walking around the city filming.

Also, I have to wonder; does LRR have enough stuff to go this meta, or did they have to rent equipment so they had cameras and booms to film?

Thunderous Cacophony:
Also, I have to wonder; does LRR have enough stuff to go this meta, or did they have to rent equipment so they had cameras and booms to film?

I think i saw the camera and boommic in loading time. Though, the lighting could be rented.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Between the stuff at their streaming office and their regular filming equipment I'd guess that they have enough. Plus since they were moving everything to the new Desert Bus venue it must have been a convenient time to do it.

Hidden in plain sight, it so unthinkable it is genius!

]/ thought this was gonna be a parody or reference to the tv show "The Wire". =/

I love how desert bus seems to have consumed all the commentors from this video. It's just so hard to find time for anything else during the stream.

Just got round to watching this now since while the went up I was watching...the other thing.

On that note, thanks for the shout-out during DB for the other Beej avatar I had, Paul! :3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here