Feed Dump: Help a Dumb

Help a Dumb

Get your nice juicy New York City rat here! Side of free mace.

Watch Video

Infinity is not a number it is a concept! I'm gonna go with the hivemind of one superintelligent rat with trillions of bodies.

Hmm. I suppose the reflect spell wouldn't do for anti-mace since it's not magic since, well, magic doesn't exist. Maybe a swift wind generator might work for macebacks.

Ha I cant go watch desert bus as I am watching it simultaneously. Also Alex I am disappointed in you, two full mags in a movie theaters and no mention of a silencer, that is just inconsiderate.

Good job this week guys

Quarter the rat longitudinally - rat butt for everyone!

Who would quarter a rat like that? One cut head to tail, second side to side, just like chicken! Everyone gets one limb and either half a face or half a tail - everyone is happy!

Well played Alex, www.rocketsmear.com redirects to Desert Bus.

Return of the news rhyme! It's been quite a while.

Rat-Kings are the best non-fictional monstrosity. Would the carpet-like rat mass just be a moving warm carpet that squeaks when you step on it? apart from the random eyeballs, that would be quite charming.

I think that a tazer would be a better option for theater-texters. It's far quieter than a gun and doesn't interrupt the movie with a murder investigation. In any case, a tactical reload shouldn't be needed as the texter should have stopped after the first mag.

If I manage to get 4 people together, can we just have the entire rat? Stuffed rats just look so much better without most of it being covered in stitches.

Rat Mass... The great Rat Carpet.

Vomit vomit vomit!

Alex, you are just a treat. :)

So... you have images now? Is that a one time special deal or the new benchmark for the series? ;)

The best part about getting the hind quarter of a rat is that you can give a rat's ass in the most literal sense.

spwatkins:
Quarter the rat longitudinally - rat butt for everyone!

Well, rat butt for 1/2 the people, which is still more than we had before. Plus, this way Kate can get a piece with a bit of face and enjoy her million vomits.

Wait, IT WAS ALEX!
They arrested the wrong guy O_O

Anyone know Alex's Twitter handle? I feel like I should have him in my list of follows.

ZZoMBiE13:
Anyone know Alex's Twitter handle? I feel like I should have him in my list of follows.

You'll find him under @alexsteacy

OT: I've seen enough of Alex's streams to know he thought of using that song for the Help a Dumb thing

Furioso:

ZZoMBiE13:

You'll find him under @alexsteacy

OT: I've seen enough of Alex's streams to know he thought of using that song for the Help a Dumb thing

Much appreciated friend. :)

Why so much rat hate? Rats are awesome, okay?

kailus13:
Would the carpet-like rat mass just be a moving warm carpet that squeaks when you step on it? apart from the random eyeballs, that would be quite charming.

It's not the eyeballs you need to worry about with a writhing carpet of rats ... it's the many small mouths filled with sharp, biting teeth.

People texting in theatre? Don't get maced by them, hit them with a mace instead!

None of that obnoxious screaming or gunfire noise! Just don't get any shattered skull fragments in your eyes!

kailus13:

I think that a tazer would be a better option for theater-texters. It's far quieter than a gun and doesn't interrupt the movie with a murder investigation. In any case, a tactical reload shouldn't be needed as the texter should have stopped after the first mag.

Plus the added bonus of frying the offender's phone ... that'll learn them

When you guys are fifty you'll be denying your own names to keep from being recognized for these videos.

Feed Dump is Pre-Recorded? My world is shattered!

Commodore Hustle is still live, right?

Hey, Kate's not interested in her rat quarter. Does that mean she literally doesn't give a rat's

vxicepickxv:
The best part about getting the hind quarter of a rat is that you can give a rat's ass in the most literal sense.

Damn it!

gridsleep:
When you guys are fifty you'll be denying your own names to keep from being recognized for these videos.

You think they're using their real names now? PFfft. Kathleen's is [redacted]. Dammit! Who's censoring my posts?

Zachary Amaranth:
Feed Dump is Pre-Recorded? My world is shattered!

Commodore Hustle is still live, right?

Hey, Kate's not interested in her rat quarter. Does that mean she literally doesn't give a rat's

vxicepickxv:

Damn it!

If Kate is not interested in her rat quarter than she does give a rat (or at lease a 1/4 of one)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here