The Critical Miss Guide to Dressing Like an Adult

Pages 1 2 NEXT

They've got your number, Taco! :c

If I wanted to use formal clothes for my main hobby, I would had chosen fox hunting instead of gaming. Tally-ho!

Abd this why the Majestic 12 , unlike a particular other secret soviety, don't accept console peasants.

CaitSeith:
If I wanted to use formal clothes for my main hobby, I would had chose fox hunting instead of gaming. Tally-ho!

As Jim Gaffigan says, "If I'm wearing a tie, I better be getting an award or laying in a coffin."

I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.

Well, being "that guy" does make sense - if you act that out there, that nobody takes you serious is just as good cover as being subtle. Maybe even more so.

Dressing tips from the lady who can't figure out how to tuck in shirt tails.. not even up under a sweater vest!

I'd wear the belt of Weishaupt. It would probably grant a massive wisdom buff

Zachary Amaranth:
I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.

But...these are the same thing. 9-11 and the Lizard People, I mean.

Was that guy in the 3rd panel dressed like a Truther?

Rickolas Walrus:

I would prefer George Washington's Masonic Apron. That thing should totally crank up my Charisma!

Zachary Amaranth:

Please. The Lizard people are just an easy scapegoat.

We all know it was really Crab People.

marioandsonic:

Zachary Amaranth:

Silly you, Crab People don't exist. It clearly was the Duck Persons.

Darth_Payn:

Rickolas Walrus:

I would prefer George Washington's Masonic Apron. That thing should totally crank up my Charisma!

Great...now I'm getting weird ideas for my next D&D campaign. Stop giving me ideas!

Gasbandit:
Dressing tips from the lady who can't figure out how to tuck in shirt tails.. not even up under a sweater vest!

I've always wondered about the mechanics of that. Since her sweater-vest is a fitted pullover, those shirt tails should, by right, ride up like nobody's business in everyday wear. And yet there they stay. Perhaps we really should be taking style tips from a character who has (evidently) figured out how to make fabric defy the laws of physics.

I love the bag, I just dont think it'd be safe to wear in any large major cities.

GamemasterAnthony:

Darth_Payn:

Rickolas Walrus:

Great...now I'm getting weird ideas for my next D&D campaign. Stop giving me ideas!

No.

John Hancock's Quill of +5 Accidentally Being Given Too Much Credit for Things.

Darth_Payn:

Nope: he is in the conspiracy, he even backed the internal Kickstarter to fund 9/11. Just... he's that guy.

Diablo2000:

marioandsonic:

Zachary Amaranth:

Silly you, Crab People don't exist. It clearly was the Duck Persons.

Come on..It was the Mole People.

They are also causing all the earthquakes that releases greenhouse gases to take over the overworld when we escape to the stars..

Everyone knows this!

Cory Rydell and Greg Carter Illuminati confirmed!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

So who is this mocking anyway?

Wait, he backed 9/11 on Kickstarter?

Achelexus:

Gamers who wear Mario hats to work, when they don't make/sell games? Conspiracy theorists? People who back anything on Kickstarter without giving some research and meaningful thought into it, just to get cool looking reward?

All I got from this is that gamers caused 9/11... somehow

Don't ask how my brain works, it is mystery to me too.

I MUST! Find the MEANING of this ENTERTAINMENT! Its over my head now IM IN 2 DEEP!

Triforce = Eye in the Pyramid

I am Enlightened

Achelexus:

From what I've noticed making references to conspiracy theories has become fashionable. I see the pyramid, the eye, the owl and all the other none sense being worn more and more commonly. I think it's a way of being meta and smug. I blame pop music.

To everyone who doesn't get it:

The two gentlemen in the second frame are members of a secret order, but broadcast it in ways that only other members will notice, forming an instantaneous bond but alienating no one.

The guy in the third frame is a billboard. Don't be a billboard, dude.

Get it now?

This comic seems less about gamer identity and more about this twitter account: https://twitter.com/illuminati_stop

That Kickstarter bag was the best thing in here by far.

if im wearing a suit it is going to have tri-force cufflinks, a master sword tie clip, and a tie subtly using the skyrim emblem

Barbas:
They've got your number, Taco! :c

But there's no Fedora! How can it be true without the universal symbol of euphoric bliss?

Hairless Mammoth:

Achelexus:

Gamers who wear Mario hats to work, when they don't make/sell games? Conspiracy theorists? People who back anything on Kickstarter without giving some research and meaningful thought into it, just to get cool looking reward?

So, outside of conspiracy nuts, it's your standard "you're not like me, therefore you're a weirdo who I have the right to ridicule"? Fairy nuff. "Well dressed" to my mind has always been a synonym for "uptight pretentious wankers who believe everyone else is adhering to trends while they're just 'normal' and who care more about how much their clothes cost than basic comfort" - as long as someone's clothes are clean and their arse isn't hanging out of their trousers, why should it matter if they want to wear a Mario cap rather than some hispter-fuck fedora or a sports-company-branded beanie? That's rhetorical; it only matters to morons.

I'd rather dress like a casual business person... who may or may not be the Inquisition of Mordor...

Other than that, I got the attitude down #hardcore...

Iwant to be that guy.
He seems to be having so much fun.
Why shouldn't i be that guy?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook